[Solved] DirGetSize

I cant use DirGetSize cuz it returns filecount from all subfolders in current directory

is there any way to get the file count from only scriptdir that has subfolders in it? or I need to use for-next to count all files separately?

Edited by goldenix
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

Use the 3 flag to turn off recursive mode.

$aSize = DirGetSize("C:\WINDOWS", 3)

works thanx, they should edit the help file for next autoit release. cuz there is no such thing like flag 3 in the help file

$filecount  = DirGetSize(@ScriptDir,3)
    $filecount  = $filecount[1]
    ConsoleWrite($filecount & @CRLF)
    Exit
My Projects:[list][*]Guide - ytube step by step tut for reading memory with autoitscript + samples[*]WinHide - tool to show hide windows, Skinned With GDI+[*]Virtualdub batch job list maker - Batch Process all files with same settings[*]Exp calc - Exp calculator for online games[*]Automated Microsoft SQL Server 2000 installer[*]Image sorter helper for IrfanView - 1 click opens img & move ur mouse to close opened img[/list]

It's in the documentation.

[optional] this flag determines the behaviour and result of the function,

and can be a combination of the following:

0 = (default)

1 = Extended mode is On -> returns an array that contains extended information (see Remarks).

2 = Don't get the size of files in subdirectories (recursive mode is Off)

Anytime it says "can be a combination", you add up all the options you want. So flag 3 is a combo of 1 and 2.