How to determine which device/drive was mapped with DriveMapAdd("*", "someshare")

I found this in the helpfile under DriveMapAdd(). I hope it helps.

Note: When using "*" for the device parameter the drive letter selected will be returned instead of 1 or 0, e.g. "U:". If there was an error using "*" then a blank string "" will be returned.

Thanks,

Jarvis

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)

I found this in the helpfile under DriveMapAdd(). I hope it helps.

Jarvis, thanks!

I really missed that note. I only checked parameters table and return value section. It's exactly what I was looking for and was wondering, why it hasn't been implemented.... >_<

Cheers,

Bostjan

Edited by BoskoBuha

No problem. I figured it was something that was missed. I had to go to the help file to read myself as I thought that would be expected, but I didn't know.

I'm glad I could help,

Jarvis

AutoIt Links

File-String Hash Plugin Updated! 04-02-2008 Plugins have been discontinued. I just found out.

ComputerGetInfo UDF's Updated! 11-23-2006

External Links

Vortex Revolutions Engineer / Inventor (Web, Desktop, and Mobile Applications, Hardware Gizmos, Consulting, and more)