Ultimate File Transfer ( beta )

Negat1ve

Hi GUYS Again !!! Ultimate file transfer 2.0 is here .. with a lot of new functions and bug fixes !!!

Try it and let me know if you like it =) Thanks

However i m not sharing source srry guys..

I m sharing this little application fot ppl that want to be always avalible for receiving file ...

I know that there are many TCP file transfer programs , but this one is little different.

Program can run on background and in two states : online or offline.

Online : program will listen on your primary IP address or static IP ( optional ) and if there is incoming connection , you will be notified and asked if you want to receive incomin file... if you choose yes , transfer will begin, and window with transfer information will appear. You will be also able to see in the tray transfer notify. After done receiving file . connection will close and will again listen without restarting or chaning somethig.

If you dont accept file then connection will close and will again listen without restarting or chaning somethig and sender will be notified that you didnt accept the file.

Offline : program is running , but doesnt listen.

If you want to transfer something then select Send file ( english ) and send file window will appear.

There you can manage list of files ( no limit ) and friend list..

Each friend have its own IP and port that Ultimate file transfer will use to connect...

IF YOU FOUND ANY BUG ... PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! THANKS !

Program support skins and languages.

Language files can be found in Langs directory , and can be opened with text editors liike notepad.

If you can translate this program to other language then please do it and post your Language file here. Thanks

Current Version : 2.0

http://www.filefront.com/14687553/UFT_2_0-Setup.rar

Try it and tell me if you like it.

Screenshots : http://www.filefront.com/14689889/UFT%20Screenshots.rar

Skin Pack - Version 1.0 : http://www.filefront.com/14699979/UFT_SkinPack-1.0.rar

By the way .. that source that is here is old ( from 1st beta version ) new source i will post later .. currently i want keep it for me =)

UFT.au3

Edited by Negat1ve

wow, that sounds very interesting... I'll try it!

By the way the source isn't very useful as there is "AllIncludes.au3" or something like that missing?

However, this is a great idea... I hope it's maybe faster than Instant Messengers' file transfer funtion.

This source code that i posted is old , and current source code is under reconstruction , so may not be Fully compabitile .. after done reconstruction i will post it >_< And IncludeAll.au3 is just file where are included all necessary include files to run it.. nothing cutom. But i can post it if you want

• 2 months later...

@Negat1ve

I know that there are many TCP file transfer programs , but this one is little different.

Maybe different, but it has not more functions than FT Pocket :)

I would love to pick out a real FT, but I need to work hard on it, maybe you will be able to help me :)

Cheers, FireFox.

Edited by FireFox

@Negat1ve

Maybe different, but it has not more functions than FT Pocket :)

I would love to pick out a real FT, but I need to work hard on it, maybe you will be able to help me :)

Cheers, FireFox.

What do you need to help with ? =)

Btw .. i think it has many more functions than FT Pocket

Edited by Negat1ve

Nice looking: from the screenshots!

Tip: In manage files add new button "Add directory".

It's a pity there are no public sources but it's your choice.

BTW: Aren't you from Czech or Slovak republic? I'm from CR.

EDIT: I looked at FT pocket and I like that small/minimal IDE more than yours.

Edited by Zedna

BTW: Aren't you from Czech or Slovak republic? I'm from CR.

Yea i m from slovakia =) ...

Tip: In manage files add new button "Add directory".

Thanks =) updating Ultimate File Transfer right now =)

I will not post my source so soon .. it is Little hardcoded =) and currently just mine ... maybe later =P

Edited by Negat1ve

• 3 months later...