login using internet .txt file

• Developers

is there away to login using internet .txt file that is on a host server so it reads the lines of the user names and passwords?

How many times are you intending to post the same question?

Maybe you first need to explain what it is you really want to do here. Getting a file from the internet is simple assuming the pc has an internet connection, but what do you want to do with it?

Jos

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

well i dont have a internet.txt but it would just be a simple username password thing

smith 12345

pete 76543

jess 73467

just something like that so i want the script to read from the file to login once u have loged in it will open my main script

well i dont have a internet.txt but it would just be a simple username password thing

smith 12345

pete 76543

jess 73467

just something like that so i want the script to read from the file to login once u have loged in it will open my main script

Use INIread instead

[user]

smit=12345

pete=76543

There is already an example in the Autoit helpfile (INIreadsection)

i give up i dont understand that

two people here just spoon fed you information. what your trying to accomplish is right before your eyes in this thread.

in fact, all you had to do was do a preliminary search for what you wanted to accomplish and you would have found the answer in the help file. stop being lazy and RTFM.

Edited by hounder

• Developers

two people in this thread just spoon fed you information. what your trying to accomplish is right before your eyes in this thread.

Isn't this a bit of a strange first post?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

u dont have to be nasty about it they pointed me to how to get it to read from a ini that is on my computer not 1 thats on a website all the time im sure there is heaps more to know to get it to read it from the internet.

• Developers

i would have been more inclined to help the OP if the answers weren't right in front of his face.

So you consider it normal to register on a forum and the first thing you do is tell others they need to reads the posted answers. Still kinda strange I would say.

u dont have to be nasty about it they pointed me to how to get it to read from a ini that is on my computer not 1 thats on a website all the time im sure there is heaps more to know to get it to read it from the internet.

Nobody has been nasty yet just honest. If you do not understand what is posted then maybe you should reconsider scripting at all.

Come back when you have learned a little more about programming/scripting and you have a question about autoit3.

*click*

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.