CAn some one help me

hi anybody help me i want to make a bot to my online game called Ran online but i have no idea about the code works can any one give me a simple code or anybody give me a tutorial about bot and how its work

need you help about this topic >_< please answer this topic ASAP :(

hi anybody help me i want to make a bot to my online game called Ran online but i have no idea about the code works can any one give me a simple code or anybody give me a tutorial about bot and how its work

need you help about this topic >_< please answer this topic ASAP :(

In other words: you want us to create a bot for you.

In other words: you want us to create a bot for you.

No i want to learn how to make a bot

that's all

i want to make i Program About the Bot so i want a simple code or tutorial i don't want a finish code i want a tutorial >_< :(

where i can found that give me sample code of memory injection

Have you ever worked with coding/scripting before? If not then read the tutorials that are stickys in this thread.

As a general unwritten rule on the forums; new users asking for someone to help them with a bot without trying themself are not often very popular.

Take a look at the tutorials and read the helpfile. also, as this question has been asked a thousand times before; search the forums.

[font="Impact"]Use the helpfile, It´s one of the best exlusive features of Autoit.[/font]http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q555375ALIBI Run - a replacement for the windows run promptPC Controller - an application for controlling other PCs[size="1"]Science flies us to the moon. Religion flies us into buildings.[/size][size="1"]http://bit.ly/cAMPZV[/size]

if your game got protection software like Gamegaurd or x-trap then dont bother trying you wont be able to do it unless you get bypass

otherwise

read about mouseclick , pixelgetcolor , send , sleep , hotkeyset ,

and good luck

now my game is not protecting whit x-trap or Gamegaurd hmmm iahave learn about the hotkeyset now mouseclick , pixelgetcolor , send , sleep im trying to read this thank's man