Keep Focus

Guest klinstifen

Guest klinstifen

Is there a way to keep focus on the script? I want to prevent any user input while my script is running. It is dependant upon various windows opening and I don't want a user to accidently click on something.

If there isn't a way to keep focus, can user input from the mouse and keyboard be disabled?

• Developers

Is there a way to keep focus on the script?  I want to prevent any user input while my script is running.  It is dependant upon various windows opening and I don't want a user to accidently click on something.

If there isn't a way to keep focus, can user input from the mouse and keyboard be disabled?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What about using : BlockInput(1) ?

Other option is the work with Control... commands and hiding the installation windows....

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Guest klinstifen

What about using : BlockInput(1) ?

Other option is the work with Control... commands and hiding the installation windows....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That worked like a charm. I can't believe I didn't find this on my own. I looked for 'disable user input', 'prevent user input'...should have thought in more simple terms: block. Sigh.

Thanks again!