Custom Query

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (85 - 87 of 3856)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#395 No Bug DriveGetDrive and @ScriptDir under windows Vista run as administrator bart.wical@…
Description

If you mount a drive then run a compiled script as administrator. The code below illustrates the issue. Note if you run the copiled script without the rights elevation it works as expected

$var = DriveGetDrive( "NETWORK" )


If NOT @error Then
	MsgBox(4096,"", "Found " & $var[0] & " drives")
	For $i = 1 to $var[0]
		MsgBox(4096,"Drive " & $i, $var[$i])
	Next
Else
	MsgBox(0,"Error",@error)
EndIf
#396 No Bug "PerformRouteDiscovery" may be corruption of "PerformRouterDiscovery" hedles
Description

In scripts AUT2EXE VERSION: 3.1.1.0 (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=9091) and COMPILER: v3.0.92.0 (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=9092) there are references to registry DWORD value "PerformRouteDiscovery".

A quick google reveals over 19,000 references to "PerformRouterDiscovery", but only 4 to "PerformRouteDiscovery".

From the simple facts of the numbers and the lack of any evidence of any mention of PerformRouteDiscovery by Microsoft (I found 3 references to PerformRouterDiscovery) I'm guessing that this is a simple transcription error that seems to have propagated a little (or been reinvented).

If my guesswork is correct then you may want to look to see if this error (if such it is) occurs in the current versions of these scripts.

HTH, Hedles

#398 No Bug Compiles Scripts won't run with Config of exact same name ChrisA
Description

Our company's naming convention for configuration files is ProgramName.exe.config - so following the company standards I named a script's config file AutoUpdateTMC.exe.config.

When I compile the script it makes the exe without any issues.

When I run the exe I get an error that states:

The Application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

If I rename either the AutoUpdateTMC.exe or the AutoupdateTMC.exe.config to anything else it works.

So I decided to go back to conventional names and simply called the config AutoUpdateTMC.config and now it works fine.

Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.