Custom Query


Show under each result:

Results (88 - 90 of 3856)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#533 Fixed _ArrayBinarySearch allows multi-dimension array when it shouldn't Gary Triblade

It's my coding mistake that I tried to use it on a two dimensional array, but it didn't return an error code, but 'crashed' back to the editor.


C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\Array.au3 (102) : ==> Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded.: If $avArray[$iStart] > $vValue Or $avArray[$iEnd] < $vValue Then Return SetError(2, 0, -1) If ERROR ->15:51:57 AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:1

It's the same error as in bug 166, but with a different array UDF. Possible fix:

If UBound($avArray, 0) > 1 Then Return SetError(5, 0, -1)

Others I think(!) that have the same issue: _ArrayTrim _ArrayToString (and thus: _ArrayToClip) _ArrayReverse _ArrayPop _ArrayMinIndex _ArrayMin _ArrayMax _ArrayConcatenate _ArrayAdd

#553 No Bug _ArrayDisplay() has another problem if using literal pipes in the array Gary GEOSoft

I seldom use this function but it seems that each time I do, I find something else that is broken. If the array contains literal pipes then it will not display properly. Repro code

#include <array.au3>
Dim $Array[4] = ["Test","$Item = '|'", "Test 2", "$Item_2 = '||'"]
In this case $Item = '|' will be truncated to $Item = ' and $Item_2 = '
' will not display at all.

I have not taken the time to look at a fix at this point.

#555 Works For Me bug in _GUICtrlListView UDF Gary anonymous

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemDropHilited didnt work properly, so we tried to find out why.

_GUICtrlListView_SetItemState is buggy. in UDF Doc it says:

; $iState - Item state to be changed ; $iStateMask - Bits that determine whether state is active or inactive

those Values are used for creating a dll struct. the problem now is:

StateMask is the Item state to be changed, State are the Bits determining the state is activ or not (

this version should work, but I just tested _GUICtrlListView_SetItemDropHilited , which seems to work fine now

; #FUNCTION# ====================================================================================================================
; Name...........: _GUICtrlListView_SetItemState
; Description ...: Changes the state of an item in the control
; Syntax.........: _GUICtrlListView_SetItemState($hWnd, $iIndex, $iState, $iStateMask)
; Parameters ....: $hWnd        - Handle to the control
;                  $iIndex      - Zero based index of the item
;                  $iStateMask  - Item state to be changed
;                  $iState		- Bits that determine whether state is active or inactive
; Return values .: Success      - True
;                  Failure      - False
; Author ........: Paul Campbell (PaulIA)
; Modified.......:
; Remarks .......:
; Related .......: _GUICtrlListView_GetItemState
; Link ..........;
; Example .......; Yes
; ===============================================================================================================================
Func _GUICtrlListView_SetItemState($hWnd, $iIndex, $iStateMask, $iState)
	Local $tItem

	$tItem = DllStructCreate($tagLVITEM)
	DllStructSetData($tItem, "Mask", $LVIF_STATE)
	DllStructSetData($tItem, "Item", $iIndex)
	DllStructSetData($tItem, "StateMask", $iStateMask)
	DllStructSetData($tItem, "State", $iState)
	Return _GUICtrlListView_SetItemEx($hWnd, $tItem) <> 0
EndFunc   ;==>_GUICtrlListView_SetItemState
Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.