Custom Query

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (91 - 93 of 3866)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#405 No Bug GUI bug blade_quest@…
Description

The single line in any Auto-It script I write is picked up by many anti-virus companies (I used jotti online malware/virus scanner) as a Sohanad virus/worm variant. This was with Auto-It versions before the latest one as of today, June 23 2008. Now however I'm receiving virus detections in the scripts labeled as Virus.VirTool.Win32.MS04.028.a (Ikarus Antivirus), and Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.hfand (VBA32 Antivirus).

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Is there a reason for this false positive? I've reported the issue to the virus companies myself, but they never responded to my submitted tickets. I tore my scripts apart trying to find what the virus scanners were picking up on, and the single include file above is the sole cause of the false positive. I compiled the script with just the single line above in the code. I've uninstalled my auto-it and reinstalled the newest versions from the auto-it website and I still receive the false positive. Can you guy's fix the GUIConstants.au3 file so it is no longer detected as a virus? Much thanks to you in advance!

BTW I'm using Auto-it Version 3.2.12.0 and SciTE Version 1.76. The script was compiled without UPX etc, with all default options.

#406 No Bug GUI include file bug! blade_quest@…
Description

The single line in any Auto-It script I write is picked up by many anti-virus companies (I used jotti online malware/virus scanner) as a Sohanad virus/worm variant. This was with Auto-It versions before the latest one as of today, June 23 2008. Now however I'm receiving virus detections in the scripts labeled as Virus.VirTool.Win32.MS04.028.a (Ikarus Antivirus), and Trojan-Spy.Win32.KeyLogger.hfand (VBA32 Antivirus).

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Is there a reason for this false positive? I've reported the issue to the virus companies myself, but they never responded to my submitted tickets. I tore my scripts apart trying to find what the virus scanners were picking up on, and the single include file above is the sole cause of the false positive. I compiled the script with just the single line above in the code. I've uninstalled my auto-it and reinstalled the newest versions from the auto-it website and I still receive the false positive. Can you guy's fix the GUIConstants.au3 file so it is no longer detected as a virus? Much thanks to you in advance!

BTW I'm using Auto-it Version 3.2.12.0 and SciTE Version 1.76. The script was compiled without UPX etc, with all default options.

#409 No Bug Checkbox check goes to Select Case while not programmed to do so Triblade
Description

First, this script is a copied script of somebody I tried to help url: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=74538

Go to the menu, choose A. Then a new GUI is made and the old one deleted. Then you see 3 checkboxes. When I press the 3rd one ('C') the Case $msg = $A (the Case where the second GUI is made) is run by again. I can't figure out why. I think this is a bug. Why? Because when $Start = GUICtrlCreateButton is put before $Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox it just works fine. Also if $how = GUICtrlCreateButton is uncommented there is no fault anymore.

#include <GUIConstants.au3>

Dim $Checkbox1, $Checkbox2, $Checkbox3

HotKeySet("{F1}", "How")

$gui = GUICreate("Update Addons - Menu", 300, 300)  

;$how = GUICtrlCreateButton( "How To Use", 0, 10)

$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Selected", 281, 370 , 120, 30)

$Menu = GUICtrlCreateMenu ("Menu")
$A = GUICtrlCreateMenuitem ("A",$Menu)

GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)

While 1
	$msg = GUIGetMsg()
	Select
		Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
			ExitLoop
		Case $Msg = $Start
			$Read = GUICtrlRead($Checkbox1);start
			If $Read = $GUI_CHECKED Then
				RunWait("notepad")
				Sleep(2000)
			EndIf
			$Read = GUICtrlRead($Checkbox2);start
			If $Read = $GUI_CHECKED Then
				RunWait('"' & @ProgramFilesDir & '\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE"')
				Sleep(2000)
			EndIf;end
			$Read = GUICtrlRead($Checkbox3)
			If $Read = $GUI_CHECKED Then
				RunWait("notepad")
				Sleep(2000)
			EndIf
		Case $msg = $A
			msgbox(0,"","Second GUI")
			;$title = WinGetTitle( "Update Mods -")
			Guidelete($gui)
			$gui2 = GUICreate("Update Addons - A", 700, 500)
			
			$Checkbox1 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("A", 20, 5)
			$Checkbox2 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("B", 20, 25)
			$Checkbox3 = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("C", 20, 45)
			
			$Start = GUICtrlCreateButton("Start Selected", 281, 370 , 120, 30)
			
			GUISetState (@SW_SHOW)
	EndSelect
Wend

Func quit()
	exit    
EndFunc

Func How()
	msgbox(0, "title", "text")
EndFunc
Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.