Custom Query

Filters
 
Or
 
  
 
Columns

Show under each result:


Results (187 - 189 of 3866)

Ticket Resolution Summary Owner Reporter
#188 Rejected Try...Catch kiacolonel
Description

Hi! I thought maybe a Try...Catch feature would be cool to have for AutoIt.

#189 Fixed #Include Conflict: Constants.au3 + ScrollBarConstants.au3 = Duplicates Gary Saunders <admin@…>
Description
#include <Constants.au3>
#include <ScrollBarConstants.au3>
C:\PROGRA~1\AutoIt3\Include\ScrollBarConstants.au3 (45) : ==> Can not redeclare a constant.:
Global Const $OBJID_HSCROLL = 0xFFFFFFFA
Global Const ^ ERROR

They both set $OBJID_HSCROLL, $OBJID_VSCROLL, and $OBJID_CLIENT. Lines 273-275 in Constants.au3 and lines 45-47 in ScrollBarConstants.au3

I noticed this when I went to use _GUICtrlEdit_Scroll(), and so included ScrollBarConstants.au3, but already had Constants.au3 included for other purposes. For now I'm just declaring the particular constants I need and not including the scrollbar file.

#190 Duplicate _SQLite_GetTable2d crashes script if column field is null or unset mims.michael@…
Description

I have incurred a fatal error that occurs during the call to _SQLite_GetTable2d. The error occurs when I have a null or unset (not sure what the SQLite terminology is) value in one of the columns of a row of data. The following script will produce the error

#include <SQLite.au3>
#include <SQLite.dll.au3>

Local $hQuery, $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns
_SQLite_Startup ()
_SQLite_Open () ; open :memory: Database
_SQLite_Exec (-1, "CREATE TABLE aTest (a,b,c);")
_SQLite_Exec (-1, "INSERT INTO aTest(a,b,c) VALUES ('no','columns','null');")
_SQLite_Exec (-1, "INSERT INTO aTest(a,c) VALUES ('missing','b');")
If _SQLite_GetTable2d(-1, "SELECT ROWID,* FROM aTest;", $aResult, $iRows, $iColumns) = $SQLITE_OK Then
	_SQLite_Display2DResult($aResult)
EndIf
_SQLite_Exec (-1, "DROP TABLE aTest;")
_SQLite_Close ()
_SQLite_Shutdown ()

If you remove the line:

_SQLite_Exec (-1, "INSERT INTO aTest(a,c) VALUES ('missing','b');")

the script executes as expected.

I narrowed the error down to an internal function call (_SQLite_szStringRead) within the _SQLite_GetTable2d function:

Func __SQLite_szStringRead($iszPtr, $iLen = -1)
	Local $aStrLen, $vszString
	If $iszPtr < 1 Then Return ""
	If $iLen < 1 Then
		If $g_avSafeMode_SQLite[3] < 1 Then $g_avSafeMode_SQLite[3] = DllOpen("msvcrt.dll")
		$aStrLen = DllCall($g_avSafeMode_SQLite[3], "int:cdecl", "strlen", "ptr", $iszPtr)
		If @error Then Return SetError(1, 0, "")
		$iLen = $aStrLen[0] + 1
	EndIf
	$vszString = DllStructCreate("char[" & $iLen & "]", $iszPtr)
	If @error Then Return SetError(2, 0, "")
	Return SetError(0, $iLen, DllStructGetData($vszString, 1))
EndFunc   ;==>__SQLite_szStringRead

In the case of a null or unset value, the line:

If $iszPtr < 1 Then Return ""

should evaluate as true as the value of $iszPtr is always 0. However, this is not the case and I have found that changing the line to:

If $iszPtr < 1 Or $iszPtr = 0 Then Return ""

will fix the problem.

Note: See TracQuery for help on using queries.