Jump to navigation Jump to search
The purpose of this site is to provide a list of programs created in AutoIt. This list should contain only fully functional programs rather than pieces of code, or any type of library (UDF).
You can talk about this list here.
Active Directory tools
- The tool displays information for a specified user taken from the active directory. It offers additional functions like comparing group membership with other users, unlock an account etc.
- On one/multiple big sheet(s) you get users (columns) and groups (rows). The list is sorted descending by number of members so you get the users with most groups and the groups with most members on top of the page. You can filter by (multiple) samaccountname(s), department or you can create your own LDAP query filter. You can filter the resulting list of groups using a Regular Expression.
- ADAT is a tool to simplify common AD administration tasks. Every administration task has its own tab. It is easy to add new functions (tabs) to the tool. Some often used functions are already available: list users, computers, OUs. File ADAT.ini can be customized to hold the AD logon information if necessary. By default the user running the script connects to the AD.
- ADCU displays two users and their group membership in two listviews. You can filter and export the data to Excel, Outlook mail and the clipboard.
- ADCG displays two groups and their direct members in two listviews. You can filter and export the data to Excel, Outlook mail and the clipboard.
- Color Picker displays the color codes in six different formats, allows to copy them to the clipboard, picks color under mouse pointer by using a magnifier, moveable with keyboard cursor etc.
- Restore your desktop when the icons get "rearranged".
- Takes a screenshot from any visible window or any region of the desktop incl. freehand capturing. Allows to watermark captured image, send it to a printer or the clipboard etc. The program includes a basic image editor and a lot of additional functions.
- This is a notepad program written entirely in AutoIt. It has all the basics of notepad that you would expect. Also with Au3 Syntax Highlighting.
- This script allows to edit CSV-files. Just doubleclick the entry you want to edit.
- This tool displays CSV files when Excel is not available. It expands the columns to fit the text properly, which Excel doesn't by default.
- File Types Manager (FTM) is designed to viewing and editing properties (type name, icon, context menu, etc.) of the registered file types. This is something that is present in Windows XP by default and is available from the menu of any folder, but for some unknown reason is not in the Windows Vista/7.
- File searching and duplicates finder tool.
- Single-pane character-based text comparison tool.
- Side-by-side line-based text comparison tool.
- Removes ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags. Uses the frame size as calculated from frame header data to verify the start of the audio stream, and can remove broken and duplicated tags,
Games made in AutoIt
- This is a very useful tool when performing any sort of network diagnostics, as it will identify the router without you needing to use ipconfig to find it, you can ping specific locations inside or outside the network, save the scan results to a CSV file, resolve the public IP, and open the addresses using a web browser, Windows Explorer, or a Remote Desktop session.
- The script is analyzing every connection that your machine has. Either TCP or UDP. It'll give you port numbers, IP addresses, names of the processes issuing connections, their PIDs, locations on HD, user names, connection statuses, and hints on protocols for used ports (so that you know roughly what that connection is or could be). Also you will be given the ability to disable desired connections.
- s!mpL3 LAN Messenger is a simple to use, small, serverless messenger program designed and developed to offer chat communication over Local Area Networks. No installation is needed to make it work.
Misc/Others/Not yet grouped
- All important physical information about the computer is gathered and displayed.
- The tool can be used as-is or a site-specific version can be compiled from the script itself, reducing time spent running the tool on each workstation and ensuring that the data is all appended to a single file for later review.
- The program is designed to automatically edit the text typed in the wrong keyboard layout. It is useful if you use multiple (2) languages in the OS.
- It's a tool-script you would use when you want to know details about specific type libraries.
- Easy and handy to use for create animated gif from capture.
- You can convert an image into a ASCIIArt, and saved as TXT, HTML, or as an image.
- LiLi creates portable, bootable and virtualized USB stick running Linux..
- Offers a convenient way to update your Windows operating system offline. Includes offline update downloader for modern Windows operating systems.