Difference between revisions of "User Defined Functions"
(→OpenOffice/LibreOffice: OpenOffice/LibreOffice Spell Checker)
|Line 42:||Line 42:|
* [http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151530 OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK)] - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
* [http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=151530 OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK)] - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
== Databases and web connections ==
== Databases and web connections ==
Revision as of 03:03, 7 December 2016
This page is a listing of libraries of user defined functions (UDF). These libraries have been written to allow easy integration into your own scripts and are a very valuable resource for any programmer.
This list is probably not complete (285 UDFs on 2016/10/27), but constantly supplemented. If you do not find a solution here, ask a new question on the forum.
The listed UDFs might have been written for older versions of AutoIt. So there is no guarantee that every UDF works smoothly with never versions.
None of the UDFs has been tested by the maintainers of this listing so you as a user need to make sure that they provide the expected results.
- 1 Automation
- 2 Databases and web connections
- 3 Data compression
- 4 Encryption and hash
- 5 GUI Additions
- 6 Hardware
- 7 Information gathering
- 8 Internet protocol suite
- 9 Maths
- 10 Media
- 11 PDF
- 12 Security
- 13 Social Media and other Website API
- 14 Windows
- 15 Misc
- Active Directory (by water) - Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) - GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) - IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- Java (by seangriffin) - Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) - SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) - SAPWizard UDF.
- Service (by arcker) - Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- WiFi (by MattyD) - Low level control over your wireless LAN.
- Chrome (by seangriffin) - The same as above for Google Chrome. Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with the Chrome UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) - A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- FireFox Profile Backup 1.0 (by careca) - Backup or restore your firefox profile, the application searches for the profile in home drive, That will be the one to backup.
- _FF_AutoLogin (by Stilgar) - This is a auto-login function and login-function-generator for FireFox and the FF.au3.
- _FF_DM (by Stilgar) - UDF to control the FireFox Download-Manager (not the download-window).
- _FF_FoxBox (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Fox!Box (A Mozilla Firefox extension for the AVM FRITZ!Box) with FF.au3.
- _FF_Screengrab (by Stilgar) - UDF to control Screengrab! (FireFox-AddOn) with FF.au3.
- _HTML (by Stilgar) - Get informations from any HTML (XML) source, without any browser.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) - Track IE document events.
- Internet Explorer (by DaleHohm et al.) - Everything about Internet explorer can be automated with the IE library supplied with a standard AutoIt install (for details look in AutoIt HelpFile).
- NavInfo (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR,) - The same as above for Opera. Automate the most common tasks in Opera with the Opera UDF.
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) - Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) - Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office Outlook (by water) - Automate Microsoft Outlook. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office PowerPoint (by Toady) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Word (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
- OpenOffice/LibreOffice Spell Checker (by GMK) - Function to validate words, and Show Spell Alternatives
Databases and web connections
- ADO (by mLipok) - A modifed version of the _sql.au3 UDF to access all kind of databases (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS ACCESS, XLS, TXT, and many other which use ADO and ODBC ).
- ADODB (by spudw2k) - ADODB Example.
- DBF (by funkey) - dBase database read and write with DLL.
- Excel XML UDF (by FireFox) - UDF to work with SpreadsheetML (Open XML file formats)
- EXml.au3 (by jdelaney) - Create Excel file (SpreadsheetML) through "Microsoft.XMLDOM"
- EzMySql (by Yoriz) - EzMySql - Use MySQL Databases with AutoIt.
- FireBird (by eltorro) - FireBird, Interbase DLL UDF.
- MS SQL (by TheLuBu) - MSSQL.au3.
- MS SQL (by ChrisL) - _SQL.au3. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by cdkid) - MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ProgAndy) - MySQL UDFs (without ODBC - working with libmysql.dll).
- MySQL (by James) - MySQL ODBC Connector.
- Sharepoint 2007/2010 UDF (by schoppet) - UDF to access the SOAP-Webservices of Sharepoint 2007/2010.
- SQLite (by ptrex) - SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- SQLite Array Functions (by SmOke_N) - SQLite Array Functions - a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- SQLite - Database UDF (by PhoenixXL) - UDF for SQLite so that beginners will also be able to do the stuff.
- SQLiteEx UDF (by 57ar7up) - SQLiteEx UDF v0.5.1 - Simplest work with SQLite.
- XML DOM Wrapper (by eltorro) - Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
- XML.au3 (by mLipok) - New version of XML DOM Wrapper, with many new features.
- XML UDF: AXml.au3 (by Aipion) - This is a Wrapper for Pugixml, made with C++ by Aipion
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by rasim) - Extensive library that uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- gZip (by Zinthose) - Based on the parsing of gZip.exe output. It can work with memory, it doesn't work with files.
- LZMA (by trancexx) - LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by Ward) - LZMA Compression UDF.
- MessagePack (by Ward) - Efficient binary serialization format to exchange data among multiple languages like JSON - but faster and smaller.
- Package (by Yashied) - Package UDF.
- pZip (by asdf8) - PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by rasim) - UnRAR.au3.
- XZip (by eltorro) - another UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- XZip (by mLipok) - UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- Zip plugin (by eltorro) - Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by torels) - ZIP.au3 UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by wraithdu) - Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by joakim) - ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by Ward) - zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.
- ZLib (by monoceres) - Based on ZLib.dll. It can compress/uncompress data in memory, it doesn't work with files.
Encryption and hash
- AES Rijndael (by Ward) - Very fast AES UDF. Support ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.
- Base91 and Base128 (by Beege) - Base91 and Base128 functions.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by Ward) - Several encryption and hash functions.
- TrueCrypt (by FuryCell) - TrueCrypt UDFs.
- 3D Pie chart (by WideBoyDixon) - 3D Pie chart.
- Chart_UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to Display bar charts in a window.
- ContextHelp.au3 (by Yashied) - Management of context help (original).
- Easy Scrollbars (by Melba23) - Easily create scrollable sections in your GUI.
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) - A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by Mat) - Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- GUIExtender (by Melba23) - Expand and contract sections of your GUI (original).
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) - Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- GUI Panel (by FireFox) - Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- MetroGUI UDF v3 (by BBs19) - Windows 10 style buttons, toggles, radios etc.
- Modern tray menu (by Holger) - Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- Pie chart (by Andreik) - Pie chart.
- Real Vista Aero Glass (by James) - Real Vista Aero Glass UDF - you can apply glass effect to your GUI.
- SetOnEvent (by martin) - Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- _SysTray (by wraithdu) - Get info about and manipulate Systray icons.
- Toast (by Melba23) - Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- Uskin (by JScript) - A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- XSkin (by Valuater) - A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Calendar (by jmon) - Calendar UDF.
- Colorpicker (by Yashied) - Create a button for the user to select a color.
- Explorer Frame UDF (by Beege) - This UDF takes any frame created by GUIFrame and turns it into a MS-Windows like Explorer window. Each frame is populated with a Listview, address bar, back button and status bar.
- GDIPlus Slider UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to create a slider with an imagebackground and an image to move.
- Graph control (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GraphGDIPlus UDF (by andybiochem) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts with GDI+ to take advantage of double-buffering.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by Mat) - Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) - Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- GUIHotkey (by Mat) - UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- GUIPager (by Mat) - Create and control native pager controls.
- GUI/Tray Menu (by Holger, LarsJ, AZJIO) - GUI/Tray Menu with icons and colors.
- Hotkey input control (by Yashied) - Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- ListView Edit UDF (by Kanashius) - This UDF can be used to simply edit an Listview.
- ListView - Explorer like ListView UDF (by Beege) - This UDF simplify creating MS Explorer-like ListViews.
- Marquees (by Melba23) - Make tickertape info bars.
- Predict Text UDF (by PhoenixXL) - It sub classes the edit control and matches the current word through the Database & sets selection in accordance.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ProgAndy) - You even can use full textured images.
- RestrictEdit_SRE UDF (by PhoenixXL) - Restrict the text that can be entered in an editbox through a String Regular Expression.
- Ribbon (by trancexx) - UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- Syslink (by Yashied) - Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Table (by andybiochem) - Table UDF.
- CommAPI (by therealhanuta) - Serial and parallel communication (COM port, RS-232, LPT port) - without installing DLL's (using Windows API calls).
- Device Management (by weaponx) - Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by monoceres) - DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by eukalyptus) - DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by eukalyptus) - Direct2D UDF.
- FritzBox (by Allow2010) - _FB_Tools - manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by Ascend4nt) - Input/Output UDF for interacting with ports (x64 Parallel Port, Keyboard etc.).
- Monitor Configuration (by jaberwacky) - Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by AlmarM) - AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ozmike) - MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by Nessie) - UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by jguinch) - Network configuration UDF.
- Printers management with WMI (by jguinch) - These functions based on WMI queries allow you to manage printers : add / delete printer, driver, port, or obtain configuration, set default printer ...
- Serial Port/COM (by martin) - Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ptrex) - SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by Blinky) - Communicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT (printer) port.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) - Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) - Webcam UDF.
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) - A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) - Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
- WinPcap (by Nicolas Ricquemaque) - A library to access the main functionalities offered by the WinPcap driver.
Internet protocol suite
- SMSApi (by mLipok) - UDF for SMSAPi which provides SMS services.
- BulkSMS (by Skysnake) - UDF for BulkSMS which provides SMS services.
- cURL (by seangriffin) - A UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- cURL (by Ward) - AutoIt binary code version of libcurl with SSL support.
- IMAP (by mikeytown2) - IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by Tipulatoid) - IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by McGod) - A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by rcmaehl) - IRC UDF - Updated Version of Chips' IRC UDF.
- JSON (by Gabriel13) - RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by Ward) - JSMN - A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ozmike) - Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- JSONgen: JSON generator (by Jefrey) - UDF to generate JSON.
- POP3 (by Apzo) - POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- POP3 (by mLipok) - POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
POP3 SSL (by Fox2) - A POP3 library that's compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.No code attached to the thread.
- Prowl (by mrflibblehat) - Push notifications to iPhone, iPod touch or iPad using Prowl (Growl client for iOS).
- Request (by Ward) - Powerful and easy-to-use HTTP client for AutoIt based on Curl.au3 and Json.au3.
- SFTP (by Lupo73) - UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- Socket UDF (by funkey) - Socket UDF .....
- SMTP (by Jos) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SMTP Mailer UDF (by mLipok) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments - Modified Version with support to save EML files.
- SNMP (by enaiman) - SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP - MIB protocol (by ptrex) - Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI.
- SSH (by jeanphile) - Use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- TCPServer (by Jefrey) - Multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- UPnP Protocol (by ptrex) - UPnP - Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by trancexx) - Access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by -Ultima-) - Access standard Internet protocols (FTP, Gopher and HTTP). Supports GET/POST requests and cookies.
- Advanced Math UDF (by scintilla4evr) - Advanced mathematical functions (primes, number sequences, interpolate, calculate values of functions like Riemann zeta etc.).
- Advanced rounding (by Mat) - Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Big number (by eukalyptus) - Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Decimal To fraction (by Malkey) - Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Eigen4AutoIt (by RFTC) - This library allows you to perform fast matrix operations on large numerical data sets, and much more ....
- MathsEx UDF (by PhoenixXL) - Functions for Carrying Out More Advanced Mathematical Calculations.
- Number base conversion (by james3mg) - From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- NumToWord (by Mat) - Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Polynomials (by Mat) - Functions for using polynomials.
- Primes (by jennico) - Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) - Roman Numerals.
- Root function (by Mat) - Working out real roots of numbers.
- StringAPL (by minx) - inline APL interpreter.
- Trigonometric and math functions (by trancexx) - _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
- FreeImage library (by ProgAndy) - Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by Geodetic) - HtmlHelp UDF.
- HyCam2 (by willichan) - Automation for HyCam2 screen recording utility.
- OCR (by ptrex) - Real OCR in AU3 - MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by seangriffin) - Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by martin) - Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by GRS) - Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by mLipok) - RTF_Printer.au3 - Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by AdmiralClaws) - Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
Graphics and image
- au3Irrlicht2 (by JRowe) - Combining Irrlicht and AutoIt.
- Bitmap Library (by evilertoaster) - Bitmap Library.
- ImageGetInfo (by Lazycat) - This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF - size, color depth, resolution.
- IrrLicht (by A. Percy) - A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- OpenGL (by LarsJ) - OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by minx) - new set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
- VLC (by seangriffin) - VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ptrex) - VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ConsultingJoe) - Windows Media Player UDF.
- WMP - Media Controls (by CFire) - Another Windows Media Player UDF.
- BASS Function Library (by BrettF) - Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- libZPlay (by Danyfirex) - Multimedia library for playing mp3, mp2, mp1, ogg, flac, ac3, aac, oga, wav and pcm files and streams.
- MIDI (by eynstyne) - MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by seangriffin) - SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by Beege) - Text-to-Speech UDF.
- Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok) - Make your own PDF Viewer GUI with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok) - A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok) - A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex) - PDF Reader in AU3.
- MPDF (by taietel) - Create PDF from your application.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex) - Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok) - UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r) - Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
- VirusTotal (by Danyfirex) - VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API
- CrowdinAPI (by mLipok) - UDF using the crowdin.net website API for some functions (create projects, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization).
- Dropbox authenticator (by Gimerly) - Dropbox authenticator.
- Easypost (by dcat127) - Print USPS Postage Labels.
- eBay (by seangriffin) - eBay UDF (functions GetItemStatus and GetSingleItem from the "Shopping API").
- Gmail (by PhoenixXL) - Remote Gmail (UDF).
- Google Functions (by Beege) - Google Functions (Suggestions, Definitions, Translate, Convert).
- Google Maps (by seangriffin) - Google Maps UDF.
- iTunes (by torels) - iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by Beege) - Another iTunes UDF.
- No-IP (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrieve the ip address of an no-ip address.
- PasteBin (by mrflibblehat) - Pastebin UDF.
- Skype (by FireFox) - Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- Teamspeak 3 (by chipDE) - Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by mLipok) - UDF for TeamViewer API - a modest beginning.
- TVmaze.com API (by BBs19) - TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Twitter (by seangriffin) - Twitter UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by Nessie) - YWeather UDF - Yahoo Weather API.
- Youtube Uploader (by BrettF) - AYTU - AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
- ACL (by ptrex) - Set ACL on windows Objects.
- ACL (by FredAl) - Do most everything with the DACL and ownership on all types of objects: Files or folders, Registry keys, services, Kernel and WMI objects, etc.
- FileSystemMonitor (by seangriffin) - FileSystemMonitor UDF.
- Firewall (by JLogan3o13) - Windows Firewall UDF.
- ITaskBarList (by Beege) - ITaskBarList UDF.
- Local account (by engine) - Local account UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by Ascend4nt) - This UDF exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- Registry (by engine) - Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by seanhart) - RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- Startup (by guinness) - Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- SCCM (by JLogan3o13) - Systems Center Configuration Manager Library.
- System restore (by FredAI) - System restore UDF.
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by Allow2010) - an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler.
- Task Scheduler (by dbzfanatic) - Task Scheduler UDF.
- TTS UDF (by Kanashius) - UDF for use with SAPI Automation Object - text-to-speech (TTS) engine
- UAC (by AdamUL) - User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- WIMGAPI (by Homes32) - A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- Windows Events (by Emperor) - Create your own Windows events.
- Windows Service Control functions (by SumTingWong) - Some limited functions to control services (create, start, stop, delete, check ...).
- Windows Services (by engine) - Windows Services UDF.
- WRMF (by Luigi) - WRMF - Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
- _AdlibEnhance (by JScript) - Enhance Adlib to call functions with parameters, pause and resume.
- Android (by Moriba) - Android UDF.
- Animated tray icons (by Yashied) - Make animated tray icons easily.
- ArrayMultiColSort (by Melba23) - Function to sort a 2D array on several columns.
- ArrayWorkshop (by czardas) - Multidimensional array functions.
- Associative array functions (by Nutster) - The functions can be used to manage a version of associative arrays in single AutoIt variables.
- Atom Table (by Ascend4nt) - Store strings locally (at program level) or globally (at OS level) with unique numerical identifiers. This UDF lets you add, find, delete, and query these atoms.
- Barcode generators (by willichan) - Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- Binary (by Ward) - Binary UDF.
- BinaryCall (by Ward) - BinaryCall UDF - Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.
- Clipboard History (by wraithdu) - Save and restore the entire clipboard contents. Inspired by AHK's ClipboardAll.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey) - Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- Console (by Shaggi) - Functions and features to work wiht Console input/output.
- Copy (by Yashied) - Copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Retrieve the current state (copied bytes, error code etc.) while copying.
- DDEML (by doudou) - With DDEML UDF one can use an AutoIt script as a DDE client or server.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by Ascend4nt) - Show Struct in ListView.
- FASM (by Ward) - The Embedded Flat Assembler (FASM) UDF.
- _FileGetMimeType (by Wiliat87) - _FileGetMimeType UDF.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by willichan) - Simple file locking without a server.
- FindMimeFromData (by twbradio) - FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- Font Icon UDF (by J2TeaM) - This is an UDF that helps you use Font Awesome in your AutoIt project.
- HotString.au3 UDF (by jvanegmond) - HotStrings are similar to AutoIts HotKey function but they trigger on a string of characters, instead of a key or key combination.
- Inline Assembly (by Ward) - Assembles the code to binary machine code and runs it.
- LFN (by orbs) - LFN UDF - overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- LASM - Light Assembler (by minxomat) - This is the Inline UDF for an Assembler
- MemoryDll (by Ward) - Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.
- MRU (by Yashied) - Most Recently Used (MRU) List Automation UDF Library for AutoIt3.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes.
- NotifyIcon (by FireFox) - NotifyIcon UDF (formerly TrayIconEx) - Create, delete and manage self notify icons.
- PixelGetColor (by Manadar) - Get or Read Pixel from Memory UDF.
- RDC (by Yashied) - ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- Resources (by Zedna) - Resources UDF.
- ResourcesEx (by guinness) - ResourcesEx UDF (up to date with the current AutoIt language syntax v188.8.131.52).
- Restart UDF (by Yashied) - This is my very simple and small UDF. Allows you to restart the script from any location with full restoration of the original command line parameters.
- SciLexer (by Kip) - SciLexer UDF (SciLexer is part of SciTE).
- Spell Checker (by iCode) - Spell Checker UDF - Hunspell.
- StringSize (by Melba23) - Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Synology filestation (by nend) - UDF for users of Synology NAS server.
- TimeConvert UDF (by orbs) - Convert UTC to/from local time, and/or reformat the string representation.
- TVExplorer (by Yashied) - Allows to create TreeView (TV) Explorer controls that display a tree of files and folders.
- WinSnap UDF (by Beege) - Automatic Window Alignment UDF to easily apply that "snappy edge" effect to your GUI.