User Defined Functions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page is a listing of libraries of user defined functions (UDF). These libraries have been written to allow easy integration into your own scripts and are a very valuable resource for any programmer. This list is probably not complete, but constantly supplemented. If you do not find a solution here, ask a new question on the forum.
- Active Directory (by water) - Extensive library to control and manipulate the Windows active directory. Link to the documentation pages.
- GTK+ (by prazetto) - GTK+ Framework | Widgets.
- IUIAutomation MS framework (by junkew) - IUIAutomation MS framework to automate chrome, FF, IE etc.
- Java (by seangriffin) - Creates an access bridge between your application and a Java application. Allowing you to automate some Java applications.
- SAP (by seangriffin) - SAP business management automation.
- SAPWizard (by ozmike) - SAPWizard UDF.
- Service (by arcker) - Build your own service with AutoIt code.
- WiFi (by MattyD) - Low level control over your wireless LAN.
- Chrome (by seangriffin) - The same as above for Google Chrome. Automate the most common tasks in Chrome with the Chrome UDF.
- Firefox (by Stilgar) - A little less support for automation than IE, but still very good.
- HTMLDocumentEvents (by SmOke_N) - Track IE document events.
- Internet Explorer (by DaleHohm et al.) - Everything about Internet explorer can be automated with the IE library supplied with a standard AutoIt install.
- NavInfo (by Nessie) - With this UDF you can check if a specified browser/software is installed and which version is being used.
- Opera (by MrCreatoR,) - The same as above for Opera. Automate the most common tasks in Opera with the Opera UDF.
Microsoft Office Automation
- Microsoft Office Access (by randallc) - Automate Microsoft Access.
- Microsoft Office Excel (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft Office Excel Charts (by water, GreenCan) - Creating charts using Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Office Outlook (by water ) - Automate Microsoft Outlook. Link to the documentation pages.
- Microsoft PowerPoint (by Toady) - Automate Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Office Word (by water et al.) - This UDF is included in AutoIt. Link to the documentation pages.
- OOo/LibO Calc (by GMK) - OpenOfficeCalc UDF.
- CommAPI - Serial and parallel communication (COM port, RS-232, LPT port) - without installing DLL's (using Windows API calls).
- Device Management (by ... ) - Device Management API.
- DirectShow (by ... ) - DirectShow UDF.
- DirectSound (by ... ) - DirectSound UDF.
- Direct2D (by ... ) - Direct2D UDF.
- FritzBox (by ... ) - _FB_Tools - manage your FritzBox from Autoit.
- I/O Port Functions (by ... ) - This is a simple I/O (Input/Output) UDF for interacting with ports. (I/O Port Functions - x64 Parallel Port IO, Keyboard, etc + Restore PC Speaker Beep).
- Monitor Configuration (by ... ) - Monitor Configuration UDF.
- Mouse (by ... ) - AutoIt powered mouse events.
- MouseTrapEvent (by ... ) - MouseTrapEvent UDF.
- NetInfo (by ... ) - UDF for test internet download speed and upload speed.
- Network configuration (by ... ) - Network configuration UDF.
- Screen Resolution (by ... ) - Screen Resolution Changing UDF.
- Serial Port/COM (by ... ) - Serial Port /COM Port UDF.
- SMARTDRIVE (by ... ) - SMART drive Analysis.
- SPI Hardware Interface (by ... ) - This script is made to comunicate with the MAX335 chip using the SPI protocol via the LPT(printer) port.
- Webcam (by LIMITER) - Webcam UDF.
- Webcam (by ludocus) - Webcam UDF.
- Computer information (by JSThePatriot) - A general purpose library to get various details about a Windows machine.
- WinPcap (by JRSmile) - Wrapper for the windows packet capture library WinPcap.
- WinPcap (by Nicolas Ricquemaque) - A library to access the main functionalities offered by the WinPcap driver.
Databases and web connections
- ADODB (by spudw2k) - ADODB Example.
- DBF (by funkey) - dBase database read and write with DLL.
- EzMySql (by ... ) - EzMySql - Use MySql Databases with autoit.
- FireBird (by ... ) - FireBird, Interbase dll udf.
- FireBird (by ... ) - Additional link to FireBird UDF.
- MS SQL (by ... ) - MSSQL.au3.
- MS SQL (by ... ) - _SQL.au3. ADODB Connection.
- MySQL (by ... ) - MySQL relational database management system UDF.
- MySQL (by ... ) - MySQL UDFs (without ODBC).
- MySQL (by James) - MySQL ODBC Connector
- SQLite (by ... ) - SQLite is a library that implements a self-contained, embeddable, zero-configuration SQL database engine.
- XML DOM Wrapper (by ... ) - Supports CRUD operations on XML. Including XSL and XPath.
Internet protocol suite
- cURL (by ... ) - cURL UDF - a UDF for transferring data with URL syntax.
- IMAP (by ... ) - IMAP.
- IMAP4 (by ... ) - IMAP4 UDF.
- IRC (by ... ) - A lightweight library for communicating with IRC servers.
- IRC (by ... ) IRC UDF - Updated Version of Chips' IRC UDF.
- JSON (by ... ) - RFC4627 compliant JSON encode/decode.
- JSON (by ... ) - JSMN - A Non-Strict JSON UDF.
- JSON (by ... ) - Bridge to Native Windows JSON plus OO extension for AutoIt.
- POP3 (by ... ) - POP3 library for retrieving email messages. Not compatible with Gmail because it uses SSL.
- _POP3_Ex (by ... ) POP3 UDF According to the 1939 RFC, modified version with Quoted Printable decoder.
- POP3 SSL (by ... ) - A POP3 library that's compatible with Gmail. It uses an external executable that must be supplied with your script.
- Prowl (by ... ) - Prowl UDF.
- SFTP (by ... ) - UDF to support SFTP protocol using PSFTP.
- SMTP (by ... ) - Smtp Mailer That Supports Html And Attachments.
- SNMP (by ... ) - SNMP_UDF for SNMPv1 and SNMPv2c.
- SNMP - MIB protocol (by ... ) (Reading toner status from SNMP device with WMI).
- SSH (by ... ) - This UDF allows to use the SSH protocol very easily in your code.
- UPnP Protocol (by ... ) - UPnP : Read and Control your devices in side out.
- WinHTTP (by ... ) - Enables scripts to access the HTTP protocol for creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies not supported.
- WinInet (by ... ) - Enables scripts to access standard Internet protocols, such as FTP, Gopher and HTTP. Also supports creating GET and POST requests and submitting them with conforming standards, cookies supported.
- TCPServer (by ... ) - multi client, event-based, able to bind console app to socket.
- 7z, zip, gzip, bzip2, tar (by ... ) - More extensive library than the one above. Uses a external DLL that must be provided with the script.
- LZMA (by trancexx ) - LZMA (Native Windows).
- LZMA Compression (by ... ) - LZMA Compression UDF.
- MessagePack (by ... ) - MessagePack is an efficient binary serialization format. It lets you exchange data among multiple languages like JSON. But it's faster and smaller.
- Package (by ... ) - Package UDF.
- pZip (by ... ) - PureZIP_L library UDF.
- UnRAR (by ... ) - UnRAR.au3.
- Zip plugin (by ... ) - Zip plugin.
- ZIP (by ... ) - ZIP.au3 UDF in pure AutoIt.
- zip (by ... ) - Create ZIP files and unpack ZIP files.
- ZIP (by ... ) - ZIP STRUCTS UDF (from scratch).
- zLib (by ... ) - zLib (Deflate/Inflate/GZIP) UDF.
- XZip (by eltorro) - another UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
- XZip (by mLipok) - UDF for "XStandard XZIP Component".
Encryption and hash
- AES Rijndael (by ... ) - Very fast AES UDF. Support ECB/CBC/CFB/OFB block cipher mode.
- MD5,SHA1,CRC32,RC4,BASE64,XXTEA (by ... ) - Several encryption and hash functions.
- TrueCrypt (by ... ) - TrueCrypt UDFs.
- FreeImage library (by ... ) - Various operations on images, such as rotate, resize, flip.
- HtmlHelp (by ... ) - HtmlHelp UDF.
- OCR (by ... ) - Real OCR in AU3 - MODI with MS Office 2003.
- OCR (by ... ) - Tesseract (Screen OCR) UDF.
- Printer controller (by ... ) - Print text in any font, size and colour at any position on the page, draw lines, curves, elipses, pies in any colour, and print images.
- Printing (by ... ) - Printing from AutoIt.
- RTF_Printer (by ... ) - RTF_Printer.au3 - Printing RichEdit in the background.
- Simple DirectMedia Layer (by ... ) - Adds support for joysticks, CDs, 2D graphics, timers. See SDL website for more information.
- BASS Function Library (by ... ) - Sound and Music via wrappers for Bass, BassEnc, Bass FX, BassSFX, BassAsio and BassCd DLLs.
- MIDI (by ... ) - MIDI UDF.
- SAPIListBox (by ... ) - SAPIListBox (Speech Recognition) UDF.
- TTS (by ... ) - Text-to-Speech UDF.
Graphics and image
- Bitmap Library (by ... ) - Bitmap Library.
- IrrLicht (by ... ) - A 3D graphics engine suitable for creating games.
- au3Irrlicht2 (by ... ) - Another UDF bringing Irrlicht and au3 together. Historically some kind of a follower of the UDF above, technically with a complete different approach.
- ImageGetInfo (by ... ) - This is an UDF for reading info from JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG and GIF - size, color depth, resolution.
- OpenGL (by ... ) - OpenGL without external libraries etc. For JPEG files UDF also retreive various Exif information.
- OpenGL (2.0) (by ... ) - new set of UDFs for OpenGL + AutoIt.
- VLC (by ... ) - VLC (Media Player) UDF.
- VLC Media Player (by ... ) - VLC Media Player.
- WMP (by ... ) - Windows Media Player UDF.
- XSkin (by ... ) - A large library that allows skinning of your GUI and to apply custom skins.
- Uskin (by ... ) - A library that allows a user to skin their application GUI using the Windows .MSstyles files.
- Modern tray menu (by ... ) - Allows the creation of modern, fancy GUI and tray menus with icons and colors.
- SetOnEvent (by ... ) - Provides an easy way for an event to call functions with parameters.
- GUIFrame (by Melba23 & Kip) - Divide a GUI into adjustable frames.
- Easy Scrollbars (by Melba23) - Easily create scrollable sections in your GUI.
- GUICtrlOnChangeRegister (by ... ) - Call a function when an edits content is changed.
- ContextHelp.au3 (by ... ) - Management of context help (original).
- GUIExtender (by Melba23) - Expand and contract sections of your GUI (original).
- ExtMsgBox (by Melba23) - A very customisable replacement for MsgBox.
- Toast (by Melba23) - Small message GUIs which pop out of the Systray.
- GUI Panel (by ... ) - Manage child GUIs as panel ctrls.
- Pie chart (by ... ) - Pie chart.
- 3D Pie chart (by ... ) - 3D Pie chart.
- Graph control (by ... ) - Easily create and show bar chart and line charts.
- GUICtrlCreateFinder (by ... ) - Allows you to create a window finder control like the one seen in AutoIt Window Info.
- GUIPager (by ... ) - Create and control native pager controls.
- Hotkey input control (by ... ) - Hotkeys Input Control UDF Library (Non-native).
- GUIHotkey (by ... ) - UDF for using native hotkey controls.
- Marquees (by Melba23) - Make tickertape info bars.
- Colorpicker (by ... ) - Create a button for the user to select a color.
- Syslink (by ... ) - Provides a convenient way to embed hypertext links in a window.
- Progressbar with GDIplus (by ... ) - You even can use full textured images.
- Table (by ... ) - Table UDF.
- GUI/Tray Menu (by Holger, LarsJ, AZJIO) - GUI/Tray Menu with icons and colors.
- Ribbon (by ... ) - UDF for Windows Ribbon framework.
- GUITreeViewEx (by Melba23) - Check/clear parent and child checkboxes in a TreeView.
- Calendar (by ... ) - Calendar UDF.
- Primes (by ... ) - Many functions dealing with prime number generation and calculations.
- Big number (by ... ) - Make calculations with extremely large numbers that AutoIt normally is not able to support.
- Number base conversion (by ... ) - From, to and between positive bases less than 63 (decimals supported).
- Decimal To fraction (by ... ) - Converts any decimal number to a fraction. Example: 1.2 to 6/5.
- Trigonometry math functions (by ... ) - _ATan2(), _Cosh(), _Frexp(), _Hypot(), _Ldexp(), _Logb(), _Sinh(), _Tanh().
- Polynomials (by ... ) - Functions for using polynomials.
- NumToWord (by ... ) - Convert numerals to a human readable string.
- Root function (by ... ) - Working out real roots of numbers.
- Advanced rounding (by ... ) - Support for different measures of accuracy and 8 ways to resolve tie breaks.
- Roman Numerals (by Mat) - Integer to roman numerals.
- Roman Numerals (by czardas) - Roman Numerals.
- Roman Numerals (by AZJIO) - Roman Numerals.
- StringAPL (by ... ) - inline APL interpreter.
- Hotkey.au3 (by ... ) - Management of Hotkeys UDF, with several advantages over HotkeySet().
- Animated tray icons (by ... ) - Make animated tray icons easily.
- NoFocusLines (by Melba23) - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes which spoil the look of your GUI.
- StringSize (by Melba23) - Automatically size controls to fit the text you want to put in them.
- Spell Checker (by ... ) - Spell Checker UDF - Hunspell.
- TVExplorer (by ... ) - TVExplorer UDF.
- BinaryCall (by ... ) - BinaryCall UDF - Write Subroutines In C, Call In AutoIt.
- LFN (by ... ) - LFN UDF - overcome MAX_PATH limit of 256 chars.
- Clipboard History/Sotrage (by ... ) - UDF to save and restore the entire clipboard contents.
- Resources (by ... ) - Resources UDF.
- ResourcesEx (by ... ) - ResourcesEx UDF (up to date with the current AutoIt language syntax v220.127.116.11).
- NotifyIcon (by ... ) - NotifyIcon UDF (formerly TrayIconEx) - Create, delete and manage self notify icons.
- Binary (by ... ) - Binary UDF.
- _DLLStructDisplay (by ... ) - Show Struct in ListView.
- DDEML (by ... ) - With DDEML UDF one can use an AutoIt script as a DDE client or server.
- _FileGetMimeType (by ... ) - _FileGetMimeType UDF.
- FindMimeFromData (by ... ) - FindMimeFromData using urlmon.dll.
- PixelGetColor (by ... ) - Get or Read Pixel from Memory UDF.
- File locking with cooperative semaphores (by ... ) - Simple file locking without a server.
- SQLite Array Functions (by ... ) - SQLite Array Functions - a faster method for unique arrays and sorting methods.
- Synology filestation (by ... ) - UDF for users of Synology NAS server.
- Atom Table (by ... ) - Basically, a bunch of strings can be stored locally (at program level) or globally (at O/S level) with unique numerical identifiers. This UDF lets you add, find, delete, and query these atoms.
- Copy (by ... ) - This small library allows simple and reliable way to copy or move files and directories without suspending your script. Moreover, you can get the current state (number of copied bytes, system error code, and other status information) while copying.
- AutoIt Inline Assembly (by ... ) -
- FASM (by ... ) - The Embedded Flat Assembler (FASM) UDF.
- MemoryDll (by ... ) - Embed DLLs in script and call functions from memory.
- RDC (by ... ) - ReadDirectoryChanges Wrapper.
- barcode-generators (by willichan ) - Creates a Code128A/B/C or Creates a Code39 or Code39Extended optimized barcode from supplied data.
- CmdLine (by Jefrey ) - Collection of functions to parse command line arguments.
- PDFCreator (by ptrex ) - Automation of PDFCreator allows you to create and manipulate PDF files.
- PDFCreator (by mLipok ) - UDF for PDFCreator v1.x.x with working EVENTs Handler.
- Debenu Quick PDF Library (by mLipok ) - A collection of functions for Debenu Quick PDF Library.
- MPDF (by taietel ) - Create PDF from your application.
- Debenu PDF Viewer SDK (by mLipok ) - A collection of functions to display PDF files in your applications using Debenu PDF Viewer SDK.
- _StringToPDF (by Tam0r ) - Write a string to a PDF file and specify font size, type etc.
- FoxIt Reader (by ptrex ) - PDF Reader in AU3.
- Acrobat Reader - ActiveX Viewer (by mLipok ) - UDF for use with Acrobat Reader ActiveX COM Object "AcroPDF.PDF.1"
- Firewall (by ... ) - Windows Firewall UDF.
- UAC (by ... ) - User Account Control (UAC) UDF.
- ACL (by ... ) - Set ACL on windows Objects.
- Startup (by ... ) - Create Startup entries in the Startup Folder or Registry.
- Local account (by ... ) - Local account UDF.
- Windows Services (by ... ) - Windows Services UDF.
- ITaskBarList (by ... ) - ITaskBarList UDF.
- FileSystemMonitor (by ... ) - FileSystemMonitor UDF.
- Magnifier Functions (by ... ) - Magnifier Functions - Windows Vista+ Magnifier Manipulation.
- WRMF (by ... ) - WRMF - Windows Registry Monitor Call Function.
- Registry (by ... ) - Windows Registry UDFs.
- Registry (by ... ) - RegWriteAllUsers / RegDeleteAllUsers.
- System restore (by ... ) - System restore UDF.
- Task Scheduler (by ... ) - Task Scheduler UDF.
- Taskplanner/Taskscheduler COM (by ... ) - an UDF for using the Windows Taskplaner / Task Scheduler
- Windows Events (by ... ) - Create your own Windows events.
- Magnifier Functions (by ... ) - This UDF exposes most of the useful Magnifier API functions available since Windows Vista.
- WIMGAPI (by ... ) - A UDF for manipulating Windows Image Files (.wim) without ImageX.exe.
- VirusTotal (by ... ) - VirusTotal API 2.0 UDF.
Social Media and other Website API
- Twitter (by ... ) - Twitter UDF.
- iTunes (by ... ) - iTunes UDF.
- iTunes (by ... ) - another iTunes UDF.
- Yahoo Weather (by ... ) - YWeather UDF - Yahoo Weather API.
- Google Maps (by ... ) - Google Maps UDF.
- Google API (by ... ) - JSON queries for Google API.
- PasteBin (by ... ) - PasteBin (powered by PasteBin).
- PasteBin (by ... ) - Pastebin UDF.
- eBay (by ... ) - eBay UDF.
- Gmail (by ... ) - Remote Gmail (UDF).
- No-IP (by ... ) - With this UDF you can simply update your no-ip hostname(s) and retrive the ip address of an no-ip address.
- Youtube Uploader (by ... ) - AYTU - AutoIt Youtube Uploader.
- Google Functions (by ... ) - Google Functions.
- Dropbox authenticator (by ... ) - Dropbox authenticator.
- TVmaze.com API (by ... ) - TVmaze.com API UDF (TV-Series).
- Teamspeak 3 (by ... ) - Teamspeak 3 UDF.
- TeamViewer API (by ... ) - UDF for TeamViewer API - a modest beginning.
- Easypost (by ... ) - Print USPS Postage Labels.
- Skype (by ... ) - Skype4COM provides an ActiveX interface to the Skype API.
- CrowdinAPI (by ... ) - This is UDF for connect with crowdin.net website API a couple of function, which allows you to create projects in Crowdin, add and update files, download translations or integrate localization with your development process.
- Android (by ... ) - Android UDF.