Modify

Opened 10 years ago

Closed 10 years ago

#1354 closed Bug (Works For Me)

sqlite function problem...

Reported by: anonymous111 Owned by:
Milestone: Component: AutoIt
Version: 3.3.2.0 Severity: None
Keywords: Cc:

Description

I updated autoit from v3.3.0.0 to v3.3.2.0.
but, extracted korean characters from my sqlite db are all broken.
it's not sqlite3.dll problem. because new sqlite3.dll work
well with old v3.3.0.0.

please fix this sqlite function related bug.

thanks.

Attachments (0)

Change History (3)

comment:1 Changed 10 years ago by Valik

Do you honestly think this is the correct way to submit a bug report?

comment:2 in reply to: ↑ description Changed 10 years ago by jchd

Replying to anonymous111:

I updated autoit from v3.3.0.0 to v3.3.2.0.
but, extracted korean characters from my sqlite db are all broken.

anonymous111,

Drop me a pm or post in the user help forum and I'll help you with this issue.

comment:3 Changed 10 years ago by Valik

  • Resolution set to Works For Me
  • Status changed from new to closed

Closing as works for me since the user failed to provide any useful information.

Guidelines for posting comments:

  • You cannot re-open a ticket but you may still leave a comment if you have additional information to add.
  • In-depth discussions should take place on the forum.

For more information see the full version of the ticket guidelines here.

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed The ticket will remain with no owner.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.