Modify

Opened 6 years ago

Closed 15 months ago

#3020 closed Bug (Works For Me)

ObjGet() crashes -1073741819

Reported by: shane0000 Owned by:
Milestone: Component: AutoIt
Version: 3.3.12.0 Severity: None
Keywords: Cc:

Description

$oObj = ObjGet("","AutoCAD.application")

https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/170295-objget-crashes-autoit-1073741819/?_fromLogin=1#replyForm

I updated to the new release of AutoCAD 2016 and there is a high failure rate for obtaining the app object. I have tested on the latest AutoIt prod/beta and have latest SciTE. The same function in VB returns correctly every time.

Please view the linked thread for additional information.

Thank you

Attachments (0)

Change History (1)

comment:1 Changed 15 months ago by Jpm

  • Resolution set to Works For Me
  • Status changed from new to closed

No crash under WIn10 and current production 3.3.14

Guidelines for posting comments:

  • You cannot re-open a ticket but you may still leave a comment if you have additional information to add.
  • In-depth discussions should take place on the forum.

For more information see the full version of the ticket guidelines here.

Add Comment

Modify Ticket

Action
as closed The ticket will remain with no owner.
Author


E-mail address and user name can be saved in the Preferences.

 
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.