Just in case. This might be of some extra use. www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Extension:ParserFunctions --.MvGulik. 18:03, 11 November 2012 (GMT)
There is a little issue with the Snippet Header template. When you click on edit to edit a snippet section (Snippets_(_AutoIt_Array_)), your ending up in edit mode for the Template:Snippet Header page instead of editing the section text. --.MvGulik. 17:16, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- Crap. Well, That sucks. I don't know what to do about it. Any ideas? Jaberwocky6669 (talk) 19:19, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- I have looked around some wiki docs, but so far I have not found anything about this. Not how to do it, or that it is not possible. My gut feeling says its not possible. One solution would be to just ditch the section header part from the template, and re-add it on the top of the snippets. (will look some more tomorrow) --.MvGulik. 21:23, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- Amazing what a short nap can do for my ability to think. I think I understand why it happens. When the template is included on the page then the template becomes a page in a page. I guess. But yeah, your solution is probably about the only way around it short of reverting. Jaberwocky6669 (talk) 22:23, 12 November 2012 (GMT)
- Mmm, Yea that "|" character, if used in the AutoIt code, is going to screw things up to. So the code snipped also has to go outside the template code (unless the AutoIt-code is in a separate page I think. But I don't think we should go that way (yet, if ever)). Don't think that also moving the AutoIt code out of the template is a really big deal. The header template seems still useful as additional snippet data input box (and in keeping things clean: Header/Title, Template/Data, Script.). --.MvGulik. 10:26, 13 November 2012 (GMT)
PS: I'm not sure yet. But keeping the snipped title as template input field might have some additional wiki search benefits. (have to check this, but I'm not sure when I get to it.) Your call. I can always add the title again if I find some useful use for it. --.MvGulik. 10:37, 13 November 2012 (GMT)Nevermind this. AutoIt wiki is not using "Semantic MediaWiki". --.MvGulik. 11:08, 13 November 2012 (GMT)
Jaberwocky6669, would you like me to finish the snippets pages? (I probably will look at including the section header(text/title) into the template to.) --.MvGulik. 20:22, 17 November 2012 (UTC)
- So, it isn't a problem to have a big long description in the TOC?
- Not sure, but don't think it is a problem.
Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test Test
- seems ok. What did you had in mind?
- O wait, I think I get it. When using all snipped data inside the header. Mmm, not checked that (yet) --.MvGulik. 17:40, 18 November 2012 (UTC)
- Yep. Problem. All data is glued together inside the TOC line. That not really useful. (ditching that idea) --.MvGulik. 18:15, 18 November 2012 (UTC)