Latest Beta

jpm

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

07th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.100 (beta)

Fixed : SplashTexton Doc for opt=32. (Thanks griaco)

Fixed : ElseIf ... Then statement not detected. (Thanks VicTT)

Fixed : _StringEncrypt error return. (Thanks JerryD)

Fixed : TCPRecv Doc. (Thanks pingpong24/ by Larry)

Fixed : Crash when using @IPADDRESSn and no network.

Fixed : Illegal #include with no error message. (Thanks VicTT)

Fixed : _PathFull() 2 bugs. (by Valik)

Fixed : _INetSmtpMail() @error 5 (I hope). (Thanks Wooltown, MikeOsdx)

Removed : /c command line, only /AutoIt3ExecuteLine working.

Maybe also the small addition to DllCall() you know :P

Addition you say... ? Sounds interesting, do people know what it is already or have you submitted it for 101 ? Sorry, haven't been on in a while.
FootbaG

Think you could go ahead and release 3.1.1.101, JP? I need @COM_EventObj to finish up one of my scripts. I'd also like to get a new source archive with the build-related changes I mentioned (Provided you don't have any problems with those changes).

Think you could go ahead and release 3.1.1.101, JP? I need @COM_EventObj to finish up one of my scripts. I'd also like to get a new source archive with the build-related changes I mentioned (Provided you don't have any problems with those changes).

I was just waiting some doc/test about DLLCall from Holger. I give him 1 hour and I upload.

10th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.101 (beta)

Fixed : _INetSmtpMail(). (Thanks JdeB/by JdeB)

Added : @COM_EVENTOBJ. (by Valik)

Fixed : AutoIt crash when using embedded OBJ on 2 child GUI. (Thanks Valuater)

Added : DLLCall with ordinal entry point (waiting Doc). (by Holger)

Fixed : Support for the COM Currency (VT_CY) datatype. (Thanks dougie/ by SvenP)

JP, the macro is named "@COM_EventObj" but the documentation has "@COM_ObjEvent". It needs to be "@COM_EventObj" so the documentation needs corrected. Small typo on my part.

Two files need changed: macros.htm and AutoItRelated.htm

jpm,

I noticed that the new error codes were missing from the documentation for _INetSMTPMail, so here's the updated help for the next release.

Let me know if this should have been posted somewhere else.

Regards

Walkabout

INetSMTPMail.txt

jpm,

I noticed that the new error codes were missing from the documentation for _INetSMTPMail, so here's the updated help for the next release.

Let me know if this should have been posted somewhere else.

Regards

Walkabout

INetSMTPMail.txt

You right I was so involve on having something working that I forget. I wiull send it to JdeB which is the UDF integrator.

Thanks

BUMP you have to change script which spawn other with the /c switch. Until beta 3.1.1.99 you will get a popup telling that the /c will soon be removed for ever. Will be removed in 3.1.1.100.

Woah! WTF is this?

Now, I'm sure there must be a good reason for this, and you've probably had long threads posted somewhere discussing this to death, but since I can't search the forum for "/c" I can't seem to locate them. A change of this magnitude is going to impact literally everything I do with AutoIt, and I'd have great reservations on its continued usefullness if this change is as bad as it sounds. Hopefully this seemingly idiotic decision isn't being made because of some perceived idea of the harm it could do in the wrong hands (that's true of about anything).

So, can someone point me to the discussions on this? Is there some new sensible workaround that I'm not aware of? Hopefully I'm misunderstanding this whole thing. If so, sorry. But if not, I shudder.

My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

• Moderators

Woah! WTF is this?

Now, I'm sure there must be a good reason for this, and you've probably had long threads posted somewhere discussing this to death, but since I can't search the forum for "/c" I can't seem to locate them. A change of this magnitude is going to impact literally everything I do with AutoIt, and I'd have great reservations on its continued usefullness if this change is as bad as it sounds. Hopefully this seemingly idiotic decision isn't being made because of some perceived idea of the harm it could do in the wrong hands (that's true of about anything).

So, can someone point me to the discussions on this? Is there some new sensible workaround that I'm not aware of? Hopefully I'm misunderstanding this whole thing. If so, sorry. But if not, I shudder.

Whoa!! Ok man... take a deep breath... '/c' is being replaced with '/AutoIt3ExecuteLine' , you'll just need to make the changes in the scripts you currently have. (Or not use Beta :lmao: )

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Whoa!! Ok man... take a deep breath... '/c' is being replaced with '/AutoIt3ExecuteLine' , you'll just need to make the changes in the scripts you currently have. (Or not use Beta :lmao: )

Ah, so, I was misunderstanding then. I'd either not known of or forgotten about an AutoIt switch "/c" and assumed when they said "which spawn other with the /c switch" they were speaking of the ability to spawn other processes using the /c switch of @COMSPEC. Totally different thing. Nothing to see here. Move along.
My Projects:DebugIt - Debug your AutoIt scripts with DebugIt!

Ah, so, I was misunderstanding then. I'd either not known of or forgotten about an AutoIt switch "/c" and assumed when they said "which spawn other with the /c switch" they were speaking of the ability to spawn other processes using the /c switch of @COMSPEC. Totally different thing. Nothing to see here. Move along.

It is not a change on use of @comspec which definitly need /c.

The change was done to allow a compiled script to use for its personal purpose /c.

Previously run("compiledscript.exe /c ...) was not allowed. Now you can.

the drawback is now

run(@autoITEXE & " /c ...")

need to be changed to

run(@autoitExe & " /AutoIt3ExecuteLine ...")

18th January, 2006 - v3.1.1.102 (beta)

Fixed : @COM_EventObj doc typo. (by Valik)

Fixed : _INetSmtpMail() error doc. (Thanks walkabout)

Fixed : GUICtrlSetState(tabitem,@SW_SHOW) under creation bad tabitem display. (Thanks Helge)

Fixed : Additional error number in DllCall() if "function" can not be found in the DLL. + doc. (by Holger)

Fixed : _INetSmtpMail() again and I hope last. (Thanks Wooltown)

Fixed : Some docs. (Thanks Helge)

Updated : v1.49 (17 January 2006)

- Fixed bug in _ArrayPush() when Direction 1 is specified. (AnnA)

- Helpfile _ArraySearch example corrected. (Valuater)

- Removed obsolete parameters from _GUICtrlTreeViewSelectItem(), Scripts need updating! (JdeB)

- Fixed : _INetSmtpMail() (by JPM). (Thanks Wooltown, MikeOsdx)

- Updated all UDFs to get rid of any Errors from Au3Check v 1.50 will All checks enabled.

- Updated _ArrayDisplay() added Const to Byref of the first parameter. (Valik)

- Fixed bug in _PathFull when using root of a drive. (Valik)

Fixed : A for..in loop could fail undeserved on certain type of collections. (by SvenP)

Fixed : Controls created by GUICtrlCreateObj have now default window style WS_VISIBLE, so they can be seen on tabs. (by SvenP)

Fixed : Permanent fix of old bug 2005-10-18, related to deletion of a RichText control. (by SvenP)

Added : GUICtrlCreateObj now supports multiple GUIs. (by SvenP)

Fixed : Memory leak when GUICtrlCreateObj failed in some situations. (by SvenP)

Fixed : $DLG_TEXTVCENTER added to Constants.au3. (Thanks griaco)

Fixed : SetError(), SetExtended() can return a value. (by Valik)

Added : GUIRegisterMsg() to modify GUI WM_Message-routines at runtime. (by holger)

Added : GUICtrlListViewSortRegister() to create a real sorting routine for GUI ListView's. (by holger)

Added : TrayItemGetHandle() to get the internal handle of tray menu items. (by holger)

Fixed ; TraySetClick doc. (Thanks PartyPooper)

Edit: some omissions

Fixed : cmdline /ErrorStdOut with /AutoIt3ExecuteLine. (by Valik)

Added : Call with parameters (Doc missing but just add parameters as needed). (by Valik)

Edited by jpm