HandyScript

ludocus

Hi!,

I thought it was nice to create something for people who don't know how to script but do want to make something/

Well with this program its possible

it even has a creater!

download here

the zip file contains:

HandyScript Runner.au3

HandyScript Creater.au3

4 examples!

Enjoy!

comments are welcome :)

MiscConstans is needed. Find it in my sig.

HandyScript.zip

Edited by ludocus

#include <MiscConstants.au3> you might want to tell people where to get this or fix the problem becuase it seems its not allowing anyone to use your script

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

I found it... http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=71394

I think that is it.. Im going to try it out now.

good work

"FREEDOM is not FREE""Its a good thing war is so terrible, or we grow too fond of it" -Robert E. Lee[quote]Firestrom: global $warming = False[/quote]My scripts:Desktop Cleaner---->Total Downloads:167;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;111111;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;1;;;;;;1;;;;;;;;;;;;;;11;;;;;;"a wise man once said why use your skills when we have technology"

why would you post a script with an error in it? i got error too

The problem is that MiscConstants is trying to redeclare several constants which are already declared.

Simply comment out in that file lines 23-28.

nice work figuring out the prob ill try and see if it works