AutoItObject: How do you delete objects?

This question is for those who created the AutoItObject library. I think this OOP stuff for AutoIt is awesome. However, I noticed that there is no function to delete created objects. I don't know whether garbage collection with those objects are implemented or even possible. It seems to me that they're not. My question is, if I am writing a script using the AutoItObject library to create many objects, how do I delete those objects later on, or how do I avoid wasting memory?

Spoiler

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (I John 1:5-10)

If your object were $oObject , then simply set $oObject = 0 and it will be destroyed. They did this behind the scenes to make it easy. The documentation (and the help file they provided) both cover this subject. :mellow:

Good luck!

If your object were $oObject , then simply set $oObject = 0 and it will be destroyed. They did this behind the scenes to make it easy. The documentation (and the help file they provided) both cover this subject. :mellow:

Good luck!

Thank you.

Spoiler

"This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us." (I John 1:5-10)

Good luck!

? You mean that the help file has information in it? I cannot read anything in it and I thought it was just an empty shell waiting for content.

EDIT: Tried on another PC and the help works fine.

Edited by martin
Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.