This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

FTP Easy-UP ! v0.0.0.3

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 FireFox

FireFox

It slips through our fingers, like a fist full of sand.

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:37 PM

FTP Easy-UP v0.0.0.3

Version 0.0.0.2 -Added "Copy download link of uploaded file to clipboard" as setting -Added "Play an advert sound when the upload is finished" as setting Version 0.0.0.3 -Spaces in copied links are now replaced with %20 to make them clickable ^^ -Fixed progress bar end lag problem, replaced by a progress picture -Fixed FileInstall useless position in the script

Description :
With FTP Easy-UP, you will be able to upload your files just by the ContextMenu !
It can upload your files on a "default" folder or you can select the folder by a treeview ;)

Functions :
(It works only with the command line)

*In order to use it, create a shortcut of the application with...

- "/cm-Create" as parameter for create the ContextMenu item.
Posted Image

- "/cm-Remove" as parameter to delete it.

- "/Settings" as parameter to show settings.
Posted Image

How to use it :
At first, fill the settings.

*Default folder :
- Right click on the file to upload and select "FTP Easy-UP"

*Select folder :
- Right click on the file to upload and press "Ctrl" key before selecting "FTP Easy-UP"

More screenshots :
Posted Image
Posted Image

Notes :
- Put the page "listdirs.php" in the folder you want to apply the recursive search
- You can edit the password's page on the line 12
- Please give me some ideas, I will then make a ToDo list

-I'm sure that there is something I have not explained or it's not clear, please tell me
-You are not obliged to use the treeview functionality, then you can let the listdirs edit blank

Attachments : (Total downloads : 80)
Rar pack (source+exe) : Click here here

For lazy guys, this script avoid to create shortcuts : Attached File  FTP Easy-UP CmdLine.au3   1.02KB   906 downloads

Btw, Enjoy :blink:

Edited by FireFox, 09 November 2012 - 11:34 AM.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

Hardware : Intel® Core™ i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10Ghz / 8 GiB RAM DDR3.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Updated 07 November, 2013 - If you find dead links please send me a PM, do not post in the topics !

#2 semedboy

semedboy

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 10:21 PM

nice job....
0x5748415420444F20594F552057414E543F

#3 ajit

ajit

Prodigy

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:46 AM

FireFox,

I am having problem dowloading the file. Is the link okay?

Regards

Ajit

#4 WeiHeXie

WeiHeXie

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 07:57 AM

Hello, Download could not open.

#5 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:58 PM

New version available ! (see first post for update)

FireFox.

OS : Win XP SP2 (32 bits) / Win 7 SP1 (64 bits) / Win 8 (64 bits) | Autoit version: latest stable / beta.

My UDFs : Skype UDF | TrayIconEx UDF | GUI Panel UDF | Excel XML UDF | Is_Pressed_UDF

My Projects : YouTube Multi-downloader | FTP Easy-UP | Lock'n | WinKill | AVICapture | Skype TM | Tap Maker | ShellNew | Scriptner | Const Replacer | FT_Pocket | Chrome theme maker

My Examples : Capture toolIP Camera | Crosshair | Draw Captured Region | Picture Screensaver | Jscreenfix | Drivetemp | Picture viewer

My Snippets : Basic TCP | Systray_GetIconIndex | Intercept End task | Winpcap various | Advanced HotKeySet | Transparent Edit control

Updated 07 November, 2013 - If you find dead links please send me a PM, do not post in the topics !

#6 semedboy

semedboy

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 08:57 PM

anyone know free FTP servers??
0x5748415420444F20594F552057414E543F

#7 FranckGr

FranckGr

Seeker

• Active Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 09:37 PM

http://tftpd32.jounin.net/tftpd32_download.html
http://typsoft-ftp-server.softonic.fr/
http://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=server

#8 GHOSTSKIKDA

GHOSTSKIKDA

Wayfarer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 July 2010 - 11:14 AM

:blink:

I LOVE ALGERIA .... ;-)

#9 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 01:47 PM

New version available ! (see first post for update)

Regards, d3mon.

#10 nf67

nf67

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 06:24 PM

I made something just like this a while ago, but gave mine encrypted storage of FTP details and an option to set the max filesize to upload. I did this so others would be able to my FTP servers without knowing the details or uploading too big a file.

I use one from zoka.cc , 7 GB storage and 250 GB bandwidth per month. As far as I know they don't ever check anything so I just use their space as a big playground, most sites don't allow files only.
If you get some black box which says you have to try out one of their partners just play around with your browser window size and scrolling, you'll get past it and be able to access and submit the form.

Also, FireFox, that quote is from Chiang Kai-Shek's wife (aka Jos?) :blink:.

Edited by nf67, 03 August 2010 - 06:28 PM.

#11 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:09 AM

I made something just like this a while ago, but gave mine encrypted storage of FTP details and an option to set the max filesize to upload. I did this so others would be able to my FTP servers without knowing the details or uploading too big a file.

I use one from zoka.cc , 7 GB storage and 250 GB bandwidth per month. As far as I know they don't ever check anything so I just use their space as a big playground, most sites don't allow files only.
If you get some black box which says you have to try out one of their partners just play around with your browser window size and scrolling, you'll get past it and be able to access and submit the form.

Also, FireFox, that quote is from Chiang Kai-Shek's wife (aka Jos?) ;).

I think that encryption is useless because it's a little project unknown by people so they don't know where the FTP details are stored.

Btw, thanks for giving me the exact author of this quote :)

FireFox.

#12 linlin

linlin

Seeker

• Normal Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 11:02 AM

I can't download it.

#13 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 12:34 PM

I can't download it.

It works with all browsers so you don't know how to download a file Posted Image

Firefox.

#14 mesale0077

mesale0077

Universalist

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 458 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 04:09 PM

hi
link broken

#15 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

hi
link broken

Thanks for reporting that, link fixed.

Br, FireFox.

#16 DeadBoy

DeadBoy

Seeker

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:02 PM

Help( How do I add the following functions:

1. link when copying was more full, exemple: ftp://myserver.org/dir/temp/file.txt
2. not correctly send files with names containing spaces. leave only the characters: a-Z 0-9 _

Sorry) I'm from Russia, with English bad ...

#17 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:13 PM

1. link when copying was more full, exemple: ftp://myserver.org/dir/temp/file.txt

You have to deal with the root folder, for example if you habe the the "temp" directory in excess, then add it in the root folder.

2. not correctly send files with names containing spaces. leave only the characters: a-Z 0-9 _

It's working fine for me, maybe it's a language problem so I'm not able to fix it.

Br, FireFox.

#18 retaly

retaly

Adventurer

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

hy dear,
can u upload it again??? (.exe and source)
the old link isnt working

#19 FireFox

FireFox

• MVPs
  • 5,375 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:35 AM

the old link isnt working

yes, see the first post. My website is currently down for the rest of this month.

#20 retaly

retaly

Adventurer

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

hihi, its a good job, with a lot useful options,
- but i've got a bit problem, when uploading some file, it going to the ftp server but every file is clean, every file are 0 bit, and txt files are empty.
why? how can i fix it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users