FTP Easy-UP v0.0.0.3
Version 0.0.0.2 -Added "Copy download link of uploaded file to clipboard" as setting -Added "Play an advert sound when the upload is finished" as setting Version 0.0.0.3 -Spaces in copied links are now replaced with %20 to make them clickable ^^ -Fixed progress bar end lag problem, replaced by a progress picture -Fixed FileInstall useless position in the script
With FTP Easy-UP, you will be able to upload your files just by the ContextMenu !
It can upload your files on a "default" folder or you can select the folder by a treeview
(It works only with the command line)
*In order to use it, create a shortcut of the application with...
- "/cm-Create" as parameter for create the ContextMenu item.
- "/cm-Remove" as parameter to delete it.
- "/Settings" as parameter to show settings.
How to use it :
At first, fill the settings.
*Default folder :
- Right click on the file to upload and select "FTP Easy-UP"
*Select folder :
- Right click on the file to upload and press "Ctrl" key before selecting "FTP Easy-UP"
More screenshots :
- Put the page "listdirs.php" in the folder you want to apply the recursive search
- You can edit the password's page on the line 12
- Please give me some ideas, I will then make a ToDo list
-I'm sure that there is something I have not explained or it's not clear, please tell me
-You are not obliged to use the treeview functionality, then you can let the listdirs edit blank
Attachments : (Total downloads : 80)
Rar pack (source+exe) :
For lazy guys, this script avoid to create shortcuts : FTP Easy-UP CmdLine.au3 1.02KB 966 downloads
Edited by FireFox, 09 November 2012 - 11:34 AM.