This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Scite Bug when clicking undo / [CTRL] + [Z]?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 CaptainClucks

CaptainClucks

Unum Cavillator Spuria

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,227 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 02:08 AM

Something I've started noticing that is annoying on an extreme level.
Every time I hit the undo key combo about 2 steps in, scite will throw you all the way down to the last line, when working on a large script, this gets very annoying and makes scite hang while it loads or something, just wanted to know if this is a bug or something cause I don't remember ever being this annoyed before while using autoit. :oops:
How do I stop this behavior if possible?

Edited by THAT1ANONYMOUSEDUDE, 23 March 2012 - 02:09 AM.

Spoiler

Warning: Posts by this user are subject to change or may disappear without notice.

#2 BrewManNH

BrewManNH

באָבקעס מיט קודוצ׳ה

• MVPs
  • 10,595 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:47 AM

It usually does that if you've run Tidy on the script, because the last thing that tidy does is reload the script file.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to an XP machine, and I'm not going to.

Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude

How to ask questions the smart way!

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.
Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.
_FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editorGUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.
GUIToolTip UDF Demo - Demo script to show how to use the GUIToolTip UDF to create and use customized tooltips. Latin Square password generator

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users