Posted 25 April 2012 - 01:32 PM
You started a thread
about automating a game which I locked at 11:02
- pointing you to the Forum rules.
You send me a PM at 11:34
Sorry bro.. im new here. didnt know that i can post a topic for a game
And then you post
exactly the same code at 11:54
: If you are pointed to the Forum rules then do read them carefully. You would then have noticed the part that says:
"Do not create a new topic on a subject if a previous topic on that subject was locked"
But you will have plenty of spare time to read the rules over the next 3
days. Make sure you respect them when you are able to post again.
And now I find out that you have been sending unsolicited PMs to other members. You really should read those rules if you want to stay here.
Edited by Melba23, 25 April 2012 - 01:34 PM.
- Automatically size controls to fit text
- A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
- Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray
- Scrolling tickertape GUIs
- Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command
- Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
- Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI
- Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
- Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure
- Small notifications on the edge of the display
- An alternative to _FileListToArray
with user-defined include/exclude masks, maximum recursion level, sorting and displayed path options
- Insert, delete, move, drag and sort ListView items