This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

Window info tool not getting information from firefox with version higher than 3.*

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 gyanendra360

gyanendra360

Seeker

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:10 PM

Hi,

I am using AUtoIt with my selenium scripts. I have to click on a flash button on web page, I am doing this with the help of AutoIt.

Now I want to upgrade the firefox version from 3.0 to 9+, but when I use window info tool of AutoIt, it do not capture details for the button like classnameNN, control click co-ordinates.

Please help me for this.

Thanks in advance,
Gyanendra

#2 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 22,025 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

gyanendra360,

How about sticking to just the one thread? ;)

M23
StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users