This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Photo

keyboard remapping scancodes

keyboard remapping scancodes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 ahha

ahha

Adventurer

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:43 PM

PLEASE no flaming about AutoHotKey (I am aware of the "history") - I'm simply trying to do the equivalent in AutoIt and not use autohotkey if possible.

In autohotkey you can remap keyboard scancodes easily
i.e.
sc10B Up::Send {WheelDown}

takes scan code 10B up and maps it to a scroll wheel down.

I can't use _IsPressed because the hexkey starts with 0XFF which makes it indistinguable from other keys.
I can't use Virtual Keys because again it starts with 0xFF.

I've searched the forum and can't find a way to intercept scancodes.
This is the only reference I found and I need what he's asking for.
http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/topic/40092-ispressed-but-using-scancodes/

Any hint appreciated.

#2 Melba23

Melba23

I'm old - what's your excuse?

• Moderators
  • 19,884 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

ahha,

I take it you have seen this announcement? Intercepting scancodes means that you are essentially coding a keylogger - which is against the Forum rules. What you want to do is in fact fairly simple to do in AutoIt, but discussion of exactly how to do it is not permitted here. Sorry.

M23
StringSize - Automatically size controls to fit text                                                               ExtMsgBox - A user customisable replacement for MsgBox
Toast - Small GUIs which pop out of the Systray                                                                Marquee - Scrolling tickertape GUIs
Scrollbars - Automatically sized scrollbars with a single command                                   GUIFrame - Subdivide GUIs into many adjustable frames
GUIExtender - Extend and retract multiple sections within a GUI                                      NoFocusLines - Remove the dotted focus lines from buttons, sliders, radios and checkboxes
ChooseFileFolder - Single and multiple selections from specified path tree structure      Notify - Small notifications on the edge of the display
Date_Time_Convert - Easily convert date/time formats, including the language               GUIListViewEx - Insert, delete, move, drag, sort and edit ListView items

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users