This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more here. X
X

Help Please

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Noah_*

Guest_Noah_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2004 - 06:24 AM

I made a very very noobie script to click 2 spots on my desktop over and over, it doesn't ever stop, it just keeps executing itself:

MouseClick("left", 206, 267, 5) MouseClick("left", 206, 267, 5) Sleep(100) MouseClick("left", 242, 260, 5) MouseClick("left", 242, 260, 5) Sleep(100) Run("click.exe")

I need to make one that does the same thing except hotkeyed to pause and start, and not including the run thing.. how can I make it just repeat itself without the run?

And how do you hotkey stuff?

Also it would be cool if I could get the desktop coords from a .ini file, like the macro shown at this thread.

I tried just editing the one in the above thread so that it would click two spots instead of just one but couldn't figure it out B) man I'm such a noob :whistle:

#2 CyberSlug

CyberSlug

Overwhelmed with work....

• MVPs
  • 3,587 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:08 AM

From the help file (example for HotKeySet):
Plain Text         
; Press Esc to terminate script, Pause/Break to "pause" Global $Paused HotKeySet("{PAUSE}", "TogglePause") HotKeySet("{ESC}", "Terminate") HotKeySet("+!d", "ShowMessage") ;Shift-Alt-d ;;;; Body of program would go here;;;; While 1   MouseClick("left", 206, 267, 5)   MouseClick("left", 206, 267, 5)   Sleep(100)   MouseClick("left", 242, 260, 5)   MouseClick("left", 242, 260, 5)    Sleep(100) WEnd ;;;;;;;; Func TogglePause()     $Paused = NOT $Paused     While $Paused         sleep(100)         ToolTip('Script is "Paused"',0,0)     WEnd     ToolTip("") EndFunc Func Terminate()     Exit 0 EndFunc Func ShowMessage()     MsgBox(4096,"","This is a message.") EndFunc

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

#3 Guest_Noah_*

Guest_Noah_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2004 - 07:15 AM

Thanks, I've got it figured out now :whistle:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users