MySQL UDFs

cdkid

[uPDATE]

;) finished my ToDo list o:) whee, i think im gonna submit this to one of the devs for the next UDF set :lmao:

anyway

added _GetColCount() and _GetColType()

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Hey I love the functions, they seem to work perfectly.

I have one question though. I have made a program, in which I want the users to login in order to run it. I decided to do this through mysql, but the problem is, in order for this script to work; each individual would need the drivers. Is there any work-around so that connecting and query'ing wouldn't require the drivers?

Thanks,

James Knight

hhmm, i dont think so... unless you had a server that had the driver & a script on it that they would run remoteley i spose... but i dont think it'll work without the drivers

:o

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

[uPDATE]

Working on making all functions valid for UDF submission. added _MySQLTableExists

- see first post

if anyone has any ideas on how i might speed these up, because they can take an extremely long time, im guessing because of having to connect to the server ETC. I would greatly appriciate it if anyone had some suggestions of how to speed em up. Anyway, enough chat, back to updating

~cdkid

Hi,

1. i still have not managed to get this to work despite installing everything I can think of....

2. I therefore don't know how to help speed it up.

3. I have stopped using "_MySQLTableExists" , and index exists, because the last version of SQLite includes "exists" and "not exists" avialable in the SQL command...

This is also available in MySQL, but I don't know about the driver?...

Best, Randall

http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/3.51.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Try downloading that

~cdkid

It's for the web, and as to how you configured it, all i did was install it from the site in my last post, didnt have to do anything else. Not sure why it wouldnt work... it may be a problem with your code, send it to me in a PM

~cdkid

Hi,

Yes,

despite installing everything

Try downloading that

I have done that; and installed MySQL.

I need a working script, say with random data and creating a fresh db and table, to get me started, I think.

best, Randall

Well, thus far i have not created a function to create a database. (i dont think this is possible with MySQL COM) But you can set up a database using the MySQL Admin on your local server (localhost), and then log into that, or if you have a website, you can put a DB up there

--so long

~cdkid

I haven't written a function for updating yet, but you can use _Query() to do that, look for syntax at dev.MySQL.com (i think that's the site)

ok, you have a table (mytable) it looks like this

MyTable

A | B | C

1 | 2 | 3

then you use

_Query($conobj, "UPDATE mytable SET c=c+1 WHERE a=1")

then your table looks like

MyTable

A | B | C

1 | 2 | 4

so what has happened is:

Your only record (values: 1 2 3) has been updated

reading where column A = 1 and then adding 1 to the value in column C

There ya go, i'll work on a func soon

(really, use the MySQL site like i said in my last post, that's where i got this info)

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid

hi I get this error..

I have a database called dbase on server ice. Installed MyODBC 3.51 on client and ran the sript.

here's the code:

#include "MySQL.au3"

$sql = _MySQLConnect("startupuser","startuppass","dbase","ice")
$var = _Query($sql,"SELECT * FROM login WHERE login_name = 'user'")
With $var
While NOT .EOF
FileWriteLine("c:\test.txt",.Fields("login_name").value & @CRLF)
.MoveNext
WEnd
EndWith
_MySQLEnd($sql)

Posted Image

hi I get this error..

I have a database called dbase on server ice. Installed MyODBC 3.51 on client and ran the sript.

here's the code:

#include "MySQL.au3"

$sql = _MySQLConnect("startupuser","startuppass","dbase","ice")
$var = _Query($sql,"SELECT * FROM login WHERE login_name = 'user'")
With $var
While NOT .EOF
FileWriteLine("c:\test.txt",.Fields("login_name").value & @CRLF)
.MoveNext
WEnd
EndWith
_MySQLEnd($sql)

Posted Image

Are you using the lates beta?

i wrote all this using beta, i dont think it'll work with pub release.

Also, ice is not a valid host it has to be like

ice.net

or

ice.com

or

ice.org

etc

Edited by cdkid