Loading A Combo Field From A File.

i have a combo box that i want to have automaticly filled by reading a ini file can some one help?

here is my combo

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Select Sensor Model", 270, 135, 220, 100)
    $sensor_model=          GuiCtrlCreatecombo(" ", 280, 155, 195, 100); makes the combo gui window
                            GUICtrlSetData(-1,"|CA270|CA270V|CA279|CA295|KS127","")

here is my ini file read

FileOpen ($varr, 0); opens the file selected above
                                    If $varr = -1 Then
                                        msgbox(0, "IPU configuration tool ERROR", "Unable to open file. it does not exist. ")
                                        Exit
$sensor_model =         IniRead($varr,"data", "sensor_type", "ERROR, Key not found"); dropdown box value, reads value from file and places it in the variable listed

now the problem is that i do not know what to do from here. please help

endif

i have a combo box that i want to have automaticly filled by reading a ini file can some one help?

here is my combo

GUICtrlCreateGroup("Select Sensor Model", 270, 135, 220, 100)
    $sensor_model=          GuiCtrlCreatecombo(" ", 280, 155, 195, 100); makes the combo gui window
                            GUICtrlSetData(-1,"|CA270|CA270V|CA279|CA295|KS127","")

here is my ini file read

FileOpen ($varr, 0); opens the file selected above
                                    If $varr = -1 Then
                                        msgbox(0, "IPU configuration tool ERROR", "Unable to open file. it does not exist. ")
                                        Exit
$sensor_model =      IniRead($varr,"data", "sensor_type", "ERROR, Key not found"); dropdown box value, reads value from file and places it in the variable listed

now the problem is that i do not know what to do from here. please help

endif

You will want to change the variable used to read the INI since it is the same name as the variable used to create the Combobox. Then you need to use GUICtrlSetData($sensor_model, ...) with the new data.