Form/GUI Builder

It's always great to have alternatives, so keep up the good work!

Contrary to what may be believed by many, GuiBuilder is not completely dead.

I still use my updated version, found here CyberSlug's - GuiBuilder

Other people have also worked on very much modified versions of Cyberslugs program, a search under either GuiBuilder or AutoBuilder should bring plenty of results, which you might like to look at. I still prefer my moderately enhanced version of what Cyberslug offered us, and use it all the time ... this is probably because I rarely know exactly what I want, and just want to knock up something rather quick but functional, then I hard code it from there ... and I find KODA just makes me waste time, as good as it is, it is too much like the things I dislike about VB and other similar languages. I find it kinda ironic, that I gave up VB for the commonsense simplicity (but not a simpleton language) of AutoIt, only to find others set on corrupting it, albeit with good intentions I suppose? :)

Make sure brain is in gear before opening mouth!
Remember, what is not said, can be just as important as what is said.

Spoiler

What is the Secret Key? Life is like a Donut

If I put effort into communication, I expect you to read properly & fully, or just not comment.
Ignoring those who try to divert conversation with irrelevancies.
If I'm intent on insulting you or being rude, I will be obvious, not ambiguous about it.
I'm only big and bad, to those who have an over-active imagination.

I may have the Artistic Liesense ;) to disagree with you. TheSaint's Toolbox (be advised many downloads are not working due to ISP screwup with my storage)

userbar.png

Looks GREAT, reminds me much more of vb property window, i <3 it ;P

There are a number of comments about the look but what is it people are looking at?

I can't see where the screen shot is hidden. What am I missing?

Serial port communications UDF Includes functions for binary transmission and reception.printing UDF Useful for graphs, forms, labels, reports etc.Add User Call Tips to SciTE for functions in UDFs not included with AutoIt and for your own scripts.Functions with parameters in OnEvent mode and for Hot Keys One function replaces GuiSetOnEvent, GuiCtrlSetOnEvent and HotKeySet.UDF IsConnected2 for notification of status of connected state of many urls or IPs, without slowing the script.

There are a number of comments about the look but what is it people are looking at?

I can't see where the screen shot is hidden. What am I missing?

I'm not sure what happened to them. I had them up some time ago but I'll have to go back and make sure the links and everything are still good. Plus, I was originally making the program in VB6, but I decided to start over from scratch and make it in AutoIt. That away you can change the properties of the controllers and see the end results right there instead of just having pictures that represent the end result.

Right now I'm writing my "concept scripts" which is making the whole project better. The idea is, make a script that uses only the idea of moving a button (or any other controller) around with the mouse. Than another one that focuses only on resizing the button. There are several other concept scripts which I need people to test so I know what they like and don't like (plus I want to get all the bugs out). As I get a lot of these concept scrips done then I'll start plugging them together to make a fully working program. Using this style of building then say, the idea of dragging a button with a mouse, while is basic theory is easy, but I've made several changes to get it to work exactly like how I wanted to (in fact there is more than 12 versions of this one concept script). Hopefully, this is help me to being a level of quality that even I can be happy with. I'm really needing more people that will test out my scripts though. Anyway, I need to go to work. My company won't run itself!