Allows creation of custom systray menus with icons, It can execute single Auto It commands that are stored in the XML file.
This is the first script i have posted on the site, so feedback would be very appreciated.
_XMLDomWrapper.au3 BY: ElTorro
ModernMenu.au3 BY: Holger
Shell32.au3 BY: kjactive
*I used MS XML Notepad 2007 to make the XML file*
*You can nest menus in menus and place spacers and items where ever you want. Also the order in which an item or menu appears in the XML file defines where they will appear in the tray.*
I would like to encourage everyone to post there XML files for Admin Tray
1. Move more things to const vars
2. Add error checking
3. Installer that can add the menu to the Task Scheduler to avoid UAC
4. Add Gui to configure the menu
5. Auto redraw the menu when the config file changes.
6. Add more options for how commands are run.
Ver 0.2.0.0 12/30/2007 [Full setup file here]
1. Made an Inno setup script
2. Created a small app that will import a login task into Vista for Admin Tray. If its run when the task is already installed it will delete it.
If you have trouble with the task import app it might be due to the file encoding of the xml file it imports to the task manager.
I'll post the full setup on my site and the scripts here. I know the setup works since i installed it over and over trying out the options.
Ver 0.1.2 12/13/2007
1. Fixed spacer positioning
2. Stream Lined the code a little
Ver 0.1.1 12/07/2007
1. Added option for running a command with arguments.
2. Added option for running a command hidden, maximized or minimized.
3. Added Text file to explain the options for running a command, and added a XML file to show basic layout.
Ver 0.1 12/07/2007
Edited by toyotabedzrock, 31 December 2007 - 03:06 AM.