This is not a code example but rather a tool that some nice guy created, to have Interactive Code Highlighting on the web.
- Real-time syntax highlighting » just write some code
- Code snippets » on AU3 example type If and press [tab]
- Auto completion » simple type : msgbox
- Shortcuts » on AU3 example press : cw
- Multiple windows » you can add multiple CodePress windows to the page
Benifit of this approach is that it is based on Java. Making it platform and Browser independend, opposed to other solutions around.
And this one is a nice one again, but still under construction.
I installed the highlighter on my machine on the LightTD webserver. Needs only 3 lines of code !!
I will let you all know more if, I have got some news on this topic.
As you can see more and more people are developing tools for AU3. It seems that it start to deserve it's place beside of the other big scripting names.
All credits for the AU3 language file goes to JamesB
He also has setup a test site : CodePress for AU3
Latest Syntax file :
autoit.zip 5.34K 437 downloads
This far is how I am writing my own syntax Highlighter in AU3, using the Codepress concept.
It's not perfect yet, but close.
Edited by ptrex, 14 September 2012 - 09:37 AM.