Audiorecorder mp3/ogg/wav (bass.dll)

eukalyptus

@eukalyptus

AWESOME !!!!!!!! It works very fine for microphone but It seems to dont work with line in like record audio of youtube video or played mp3 on computer...

If Its possible can you explain me how to do or add it :)

@eukalyptus

AWESOME !!!!!!!! It works very fine for microphone but It seems to dont work with line in like record audio of youtube video or played mp3 on computer...

If Its possible can you explain me how to do or add it :)

Hi

On most soundcards it´s possible to record the output.

You have to choose an input called "stereo mix" or "what you hear" or something like that!

E

• 4 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Hello Eukalyptus

Is it possible to have your program Audiorecorder using bass.dll ?

I'd like to try to do a voice recording in auto-it

Can you repost it because the link is down.

thanks and have a good day.

http://www.autoit.de/index.php?page=Thread&postID=42923&highlight=bass.dll#post42923, this is a link to the german forums that I think has the program you're looking for.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thanks BrewManNH, I found it.

Excuse me but I am a beginner in auto-it. 
Once the program is compiled, when I run it I get this error:

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable

Can you help me ?

NOt without a lot more information, the exact error message for starters, second don't compile it before running it in SciTE. If there's an error in SciTE, the console window will give you the correct line number for the error.

If I posted any code, assume that code was written using the latest release version unless stated otherwise. Also, if it doesn't work on XP I can't help with that because I don't have access to XP, and I'm not going to.
Give a programmer the correct code and he can do his work for a day. Teach a programmer to debug and he can do his work for a lifetime - by Chirag Gude
How to ask questions the smart way!

I hereby grant any person the right to use any code I post, that I am the original author of, on the autoitscript.com forums, unless I've specifically stated otherwise in the code or the thread post. If you do use my code all I ask, as a courtesy, is to make note of where you got it from.

Back up and restore Windows user files _Array.au3 - Modified array functions that include support for 2D arrays.  -  ColorChooser - An add-on for SciTE that pops up a color dialog so you can select and paste a color code into a script.  -  Customizable Splashscreen GUI w/Progress Bar - Create a custom "splash screen" GUI with a progress bar and custom label.  -  _FileGetProperty - Retrieve the properties of a file  -  SciTE Toolbar - A toolbar demo for use with the SciTE editor  -  GUIRegisterMsg demo - Demo script to show how to use the Windows messages to interact with controls and your GUI.  -   Latin Square password generator

Thanks BrewManNH,

the first error is the return of the function in basscb.au3 :

Func _GetDevices()
$Ret=DllCall($Bass, "int", "GetDevices")
Return $Ret[0]+1
EndFunc

: ==> Subscript used with non-Array variable.:
Return $Ret[0]+1
Return $Ret^ ERROR

If I comment it (the return) I have another error on an another function : Func _GetDeviceName($Device)

I think I've forgotten one thing ????