1. s.koni

s.koni

• Similar Content

• By water
      I just noticed that Outlook does not allow to import iCal events programmatically.
      I might implement some of the iCalendar data format (RFC 5545) if someone is interested
      Please post here or click the "Like" button if you think this is a good idea
      Edit: For download please see my signature
    • By water
      Outlook does not allow to import vCard/VCF-files programmatically.
      I might implement this format (RFC 6350) as I did with the iCalendar data format if someone is interested
      Please post here or click the "Like" button if you think this is a good idea
    • By water
      For my iCal UDF I need to translate rfc 2445 duration format to an array holding the possible values (week, day, hour, minute, second):
      Has anyone already written some code to to this?
      "P15DT5H0M20S" should be translated to [0, 15, 5, 0, 20] ; week, day, hour, minute, second
      Some RegExp guru around?
      Any help is greatly appreciated
    • By mLipok
      Has anyone tried to do VCF files parser?
      I and my colleagues serve about 60 clients but in the address book we have about 800 phone numbers.
      Mostly these are the same numbers but different names.
      Sometimes after changing the device (mobile phone), it turns out that it could have used to change names.
      Sometimes such conversion are dictated by changing the type of customer (type of services).
      It requires the ability to mass changes in the contacts, and the best fit would be able to parse VCF files.
      So maybe someone has something in this regard already created?
      Or do I have to go about it from scratch?

Regards,
      mLipok