All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. GUICtrlSetData($easyshare_input,GUICtrlRead($easyshare_input)&$Split3) Because if not, you write the last value on top of the previous one
  3. Today
  4. Not exactly what you are wanting, but have you looked into Chocolatey?
  5. Have you tried converting it to .ico? There might be some problems with the file
  6. Any other way to change autoit tray icon except TraySetIcon?
  7. Thanks, I tried to do this in my script. It works with consolewrite but doesn't work with Guictrlsetdata #region AUTOIT VARIABLES #include <GuiConstants.au3> #include <WindowsConstants.au3> #include <ButtonConstants.au3> #include <StaticConstants.au3> #include <EditConstants.au3> #endregion #region SCRIPT VARIABLES Global $outlook_input, $string,$Split1,$Split2,$Split3 #endregion #region GUI $GuiManager = GuiCreate("Logon Default User", 700, 420, -1, -1,$WS_POPUPWINDOW) #region FILE MENU $filemenu=GUICtrlCreateMenu('File') $convert_item=GUICtrlCreateMenuItem('Convert',$filemenu) $copy_item=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem('Copy',$filemenu) $exit_item=GUICtrlCreateMenuitem('Exit',$filemenu) #endregion #region LIST FROM OUTLOOK GUICtrlCreateGroup('', 5, 12, 690, 150) GUICtrlCreateLabel('LIST FROM OUTLOOK',10,25,680,20,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, -1, 800, 0, "",1) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlCreateLabel('Please paste your recipients from Outlook in field below',10,45,680,20,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) $outlook_input=GUICtrlCreateInput("",20, 67, 660,80) #endregion #region LIST FOR EASYSHARE GUICtrlCreateGroup('', 5, 175, 690, 150) GUICtrlCreateLabel('LIST FOR EASYSHARE',10,185,680,20,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetFont(-1, -1, 800, 0, "",1) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) GUICtrlCreateLabel('Please copy recipients below or click on button Copy',10,205,680,20,$SS_CENTER) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, $GUI_BKCOLOR_TRANSPARENT) $easyshare_input=GUICtrlCreateInput("",20, 227, 660,80) #endregion #region BUTTONS $convertbutton=GuiCtrlCreateButton('Convert', 240, 360, 70, 20, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) $copybutton=GuiCtrlCreateButton('Copy', 315, 360, 70, 20) $exitbutton=GuiCtrlCreateButton('Exit', 390, 360, 70, 20) #endregion #region BACKGROUND #endregion #endregion #region SCRIPT GuiSetState() While 1 $msg = GUIGetMsg() If $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE Or $msg = $exitbutton or $msg=$exit_item Then DirRemove(@TempDir&'\Logon_User_Lancel',1) ExitLoop EndIf If $msg = $convertbutton or $msg=$convert_item Then convert() EndIf WEnd #endregion #region FUNCTIONS Func convert() $string=GUICtrlRead($outlook_input) $Split1 = StringSplit($string, ';') for $1 = 1 To $Split1[0] $Split2 = StringSplit($Split1[$1], '<') For $2 = 1 To $Split2[0] If $2 = $Split2[0] Then ;~ ConsoleWrite(StringTrimRight($Split2[$2], 1)&';') $Split3=StringTrimRight($Split2[$2], 1)&';' GUICtrlSetData($easyshare_input,$Split3,"") EndIf Next Next EndFunc #endregion Need your help again Thanks
  8. @Hulubulu what are you trying to accomplish anyway? What kind of program are you trying to create?
  9. Yes, that would fix it. Odd though, I don't get that warning/error.
  10. I think you @Hulubulu can use the WinwaitActive() function.
  11. I have an HTML file (string) with a bunch of lines (Snippit here: https://pastebin.com/iTZqV818 ) I then gather the ROW NUMBER of each line that starts with "&nbsp;&nbsp". Next I would like to put all the results from StringRegExp on RowNum+1, into a new 2D array. I can make multiple 1D arrays ($aPaths and $aNames) Local $aData = FileReadToArray ( "C:\temp\spokane.html" ) ; Find all rows that start with "&nbsp;&nbsp;" Local $aFinds[0] For $i = 0 To UBound($aData)-1 If StringLeft($aData[$i],12) = "&nbsp;&nbsp;" Then _ArrayAdd($aFinds,$i) EndIf Next Local $iFirstLine = _ArrayMin($aFinds) Local $iLastLine = _ArrayMax($aFinds) + 2 ; Extract the useful info Local $sLine = "" Local $aLine = [3] Local $aPaths[0] Local $aNames[0] For $i = $iFirstLine To $iLastLine $aLine = StringRegExp($aData[$i+1], "<a href='(.+?)'.+(<\/a> )(.+)<BR>", 1) _ArrayAdd($aPaths,$aLine[0]) _ArrayAdd($aNames,$aLine[2]) $i = $i + 2 ; Increase to the next group Next _ArrayDisplay($aPaths) _ArrayDisplay($aNames) But I just can't figure out how to make a single 2D array with the parts. I would have thought with perhaps $aLine[0][2], putting something in the loop like _ArrayAdd($aNames,[$aLine[0],$aLine[2]]) would work... but no. I've searched Google, and these forums, but the results all seemed to deal with ONE line of data into a 2D array, or multiple lines into a 1D array. I'm looking for a way to put the results [0] and [2] into two columns, in one final array. (Picture $aPaths in column 1, and $aNames in column 2) Anyone care to give it a shot? I think I'm close, just don't know the right syntax. Thanks!
  12. Doh! Missed that. I misinterpreted the use of EnvUpdate as saving the local session copy of the environment to the windows master copy, but obviously I was wrong. I was trying to avoid setting something (ini or registry) that persists after a reboot. Running SET from a command prompt sets a variable used only for that session, but running SETX makes it persistent. Have to see if that persists past a restart.
  13. It took 11 posts and some teeth pulling, but finally got to the point. Please read the forum rules, especially the part on game automation. You will receive no help on this subject.
  14. I think you could use your Window info tool to get the classes and/or ClassNN, title and instances. Let us know what it says, so we could explore other options.
  15. You should have read the forum rules before mentioning the word "game"...
  16. I'm on a project that needs to store 3000 images in a single file, i think this will help, i'm trying to run the script but i'm getting this error: "SQLite Error", "Can't Load Database!" @error: 3 - _SQLite_Startup() not yet called Tryied to put the dlls(SQLite3.dll and SQLite3_x64.dll) on the native folder, but didnt work.
  17. but being a direct use of a game must also be convenient
  18. my goal is to create a program to use in some games where you have to spam the mouse click to win but being a direct use of a game must also be convenient
  19. It's pretty much what I do with another function using winhttp and regex, but the actual download link is not working with inetget afterward anyway. My goal is updating keepass automaticaly by script. The problem is that I cannot find a direct link without the version number in the name, so a regex is the only way to go. Func Get_download_link($url_address, $regexpattern) $oHTTP = ObjCreate("winhttp.winhttprequest.5.1") $agent = 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/49.0.2623.112 Safari/537.36' $url = $url_address $oHTTP.Open("GET", $url, False) $oHTTP.setRequestHeader("User-Agent", $agent) $oHTTP.Option(4) = 13056 $oHTTP.Send() $src = ($oHTTP.ResponseText) $patern = $regexpattern $link = StringRegExp($src, $patern, 1) If @error Then ConsoleWrite("ERROR No match found in pattern for URL" & $url_address) _DebugOut("ERROR No match found in pattern for URL " & $url_address) Else Return $url & $link[0] ;ConsoleWrite($url & $link[0]) EndIf EndFunc ;==>Get_download_link
  20. Of course, simply take that part out and use GUICtrlSetData
  21. @FNJAVI as I suspected. You seem not to have read the forum rules yet; I suggest you do so now - especially the part on game automation. You will receive no help on this subject.
  22. Thank you all for both your helpful (and less than helpful) answers. By "in AutoIt" I meant "in an AutoIt variable". The Help for DllStructCreate() infers that uint64 is handled properly, because it does not say that it isn't. I did search the forum, and found a discussion of unsigned 64-bit integers from when AutoIt was at v. 3.3.3. It shows that AutoIt did not handle uint64 9 years ago. I was wondering whether this deficiency had been fixed. It now appears that I have the answer. Local $tag = 'uint64' Local $tStruct = DllStructCreate($tag) DllStructSetData($tStruct,1,0xffffffffffffffff) MsgBox(0,'',DllStructGetData($tStruct,1)) in AutoIt v. 3.3.15.0 shows -1, so it appears that the AutoIt variant has no uint64 subtype. Further, I suspect that AutoIt will never be able to handle uint64, that is other than being written as an element of a struct. I note particularly Tekk's work-around.
  23. That link says nothing about what the program does - what is your goal?
  24. You could probably do it like this -- Use _InetGetSource to read the HTML page Parse the results to extract the actual download link Use InetGet to download the actual file
  25. Your last EndIf is "End If" instead of EndIf
  26. And the second part - what have you tried?
  27. Hi RTFC - Got "warning: $linebreaks: possibly used before declaration." "error. $linebreaks: undeclared global variable" Should I change it from Local to Global??? Thanks again!
  1. Load more activity