All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Post your code with the implementation of the frames code
  3. Dear members of the forum, I need to open excel files that may or may not need a password and finally move the files that needs password to manual queue. Is there a fastest way to do this? PS: I have a huge respect for the rules of this forum. I am not asking assistance to override any security measure. I just need to segregate the files that needs passwords.
  4. Script to close an application

I tried this (it shows all opened windows containing expression1/exp2/exp3): #include <Array.au3> Local $var = WinList("[REGEXPTITLE:(?i)(.*exp1.*|.*exp2.*|.*exp3.*)]") For $i = 1 To $var[0][0] If $var[$i][0] <> "" And IsVisible($var[$i][1]) Then MsgBox(0, "Open windows containing exp1/exp2/exp3", "Title=" & $var[$i][0]) EndIf Next Func IsVisible($handle) If BitAND(WinGetState($handle), 2) Then Return 1 Else Return 0 EndIf EndFunc Now, where shoud I put a loop through the returned array and run WinClose on each one?
  5. Have you tried with #requireadmin ?
  6. jepp you are right. I changed the script based on that Select <p> document.getElementsByTagName('p')[1].click(function(){var range ;range = document.createRange();range.selectNodeContents(document.getElementsByTagName('p')[0]);window.getSelection().addRange(range)}); _WD_ExecuteScript($sSession, 'document.getElementsByTagName('p')[1].click(function(){var range ;range = document.createRange();range.selectNodeContents(document.getElementsByTagName('p')[1]);window.getSelection().addRange(range)});') __WD_Post: URL=HTTP://127.0.0.1:4444/session/87406f69-c375-4321-9e48-c0860f247cd2/execute/sync; $sData={"script":"document.getElementsByTagName('p')[1].click(function(){var range ;range = document.createRange();range.selectNodeContents(document.getElementsByTagName('p')[1]);window.getSelection().addRange(range)});", "args":[[]]} __WD_Post: StatusCode=200; ResponseText={"value":null} _WD_ExecuteScript: {"value":null} But the selection them self is still outstanding.... :-(
  7. Today
  8. Easy and fast is to send an mouse click to the coordinates of the "X" which are always the same. More elegant solution is to use the IE UDF to logout/close the app.
  9. Script to close an application

So in what circumstances the user status goes from login to logout? Ask this question and then make a script to automate this and then simply kill the process.
  10. Artificial Intelligence Neural Networks

AI is a complex concept and usually is a mixture of many algorithms combined. For what you need a good start would be to play with levenshtein distance. This is an algorithm to check the similarities of strings.
  11. call for help of devmgmt.msc

I know this is H/W issue or BIOS issue. Yes, As your mention, I just using this issue to lean AutoIT scripting and capabilities. I know I can use script like press keyboard, step by step. But I also want to does any other way like function call do this process more smart. thanks .
  12. There are many SQL UDFs on AutoIt wiki page with examples. You can choose one to connect to your database and retrieve data. If you have any further specific questions just post.
  13. How do I get the database data, modify the contents of the GUICtrlCreateEdit presentation and press the button to refresh the display of the changed content, there are examples can give me reference? Thank you!
  14. This solution works, but there's other problem we are facing now. Our application (it's processes are closed using similar script as in the link) doesn't detect this as logout, so user status/session is still seen as 'login' instead of 'logout'. If we click on X in application window, this is regarded as 'logout' as it should be. Application is one of the ERP solution. Any suggestions?
  15. I have read up on Tesseract before, but never used it myself. Tesseract will spit you text from a region you ask for. Not only will you need Tesseract, but also logic to find cells (regions). First, find vertical lines, which will give you your columns, Then, find horizontal lines, which will give you your column titles. Then, search Column one for Text, following by whitespace (hardest part, since some tables could have two rows next to each other). Easy hack = draw lines between them. Then you can carry the Tesseract returns for each cell into excel or whatever you desire. As for Picture 2's bottom 2 sections, I don't know how you want to handle that.
  16. call for help of devmgmt.msc

Instead of spending time developing a workaround to a relatively serious issue, wouldn't your time be better spent trying to find the root cause of the issue and correct it? Or are you just using this issue to learn AutoIt scripting and its capabilities?
  17. @aa2zz6, Thanks, I already tried using your suggested post but how can I add this site: "https://www.onlineocr.net/" to be working on your suggested codes given here. Also, not sure where to get the below tesseract.exe after I've downloaded tesseract in this site: " https://github.com/UB-Mannheim/tesseract ". Const $TesseractExePath = @ScriptDir & "\tesseract-master\tesseract.exe" ; not found in my computer Same with the below not found as well on my Computer. Const $NconvertExePath = @ScriptDir & "\Data\nconvert.exe" ; not found in my computer. Thanks in advance.
  18. AutoIt Snippets

Auto height input box: After messing about trying to get my input box the right size for the comments I was putting into it, I decided that I ought to be able to write a little code to do this for me. I put my comments in a string and the carriage returns in between the comments. My code uses regex to put the @CRLFs into an array and ubound to count the number of elements in the array and uses that to determine the height of the box. I start with a base height of 122 pixels and then added another 13.2 pixels for each element beyond the first element. If you have word wrapping you will have to manually add an additional 13.2 pixels for each line that wraps. ;Auto height input box #AutoIt3Wrapper_Au3Check_Parameters=-d -w 1 -w 2 -w 3 -w- 4 -w 5 -w 6 -w- 7 Local $sd $sd = "1 Line no @CRLF" InputBox("Input", $sd, "", "", -1, 122 + (13.2 * UBound(StringRegExp($sd, '\R', 3)))) $sd = "1" & @CRLF & "2" & @CRLF & "3" & @CRLF & "4" & @CRLF & "5" InputBox("Input", $sd, "", "", -1, 122 + (13.2 * UBound(StringRegExp($sd, '\R', 3)))) $sd = "1" & @CRLF & "2" & @CRLF & "3" & @CRLF & "4" & @CRLF & "5" & @CRLF & "6" & @CRLF & "7" & _ @CRLF & "8" & @CRLF & "9" & @CRLF & "10" InputBox("Input", $sd, "", "", -1, 122 + (13.2 * UBound(StringRegExp($sd, '\R', 3))))
  19. call for help of devmgmt.msc

Moved to the correct forum, as the Technical Discussion forum very clearly states:
  20. Dear Sir, I'm new to Autoitscript, and I have encounter a problem that need help. After I power up my desktop, my device manager always has yellow mark next to LAN. (Windows 10) I have to remove and remount to make it work correctly, and this is annoying. I want to use autoitscript to remove and remount the LAN port every time I boot up my system. After some research of sample scripts, I don't find exactly method for what I try to do. The closest one are the following 2 script that allow me to turn on device manager automatically after boot up. Run(@ComSpec & " /c " & 'devmgmt.msc', "", @SW_HIDE) ShellExecuteWait("devmgmt.msc") I don't know the difference to the lines above. I need instruction about how to remove and remount specific devices with autoitscript. thanks a lot.
  21. Artificial Intelligence Neural Networks

I'm not skilled or something honestly, i'm just trying to let my code be simple so debugging is easier, however, so far i could do self-learning, memory checking, non-supervised learning, GUI, Inputs, memory arrays, weight, neurons, temporal lobes (This will let the AI know that "My name is Rookie" will be reffered if the user says "What's my name?", i have made it up to 1000 messages and the sentences are kind of encrypted for privacy and saved in a file), and check if the AI is original. The AI is interesting to talk to, but my objective is to make it entertaining, not only for use but for coding it, like a hobbie. I checked ur AI thread and it looks really interesting, but hard to debug. I'd appreciate if you explained me how it works, cause i'm really curious!
  22. Is there ImageSearch without DLL ?

You sat there, knew that if you posted this you would be banned as the dumbass you are, and did it anyway. No one here is going to miss you.
  23. This link HERE has imagesearch function that works and i think its great and all but it uses dll file thats not part of the OS. I personally have no problem with it but some antivirus programs and who know what else may find it suspicious and trigger unwanted alarms etc. This link HERE has dead download link so i dont even know what am dealing with. Not to mention i cant even reply saying "link is dead" without getting in trouble. So my question is: Is there any image search UDF that uses build in functions or some API's perhaps, but nothing external besides what the default Windows installation offers ? Thanks ! I am sorry i have to create same title topic. Blame Melba's patience level that equals to a 4 year old if you compare my patience to his. Before you permanently ban me (for the 3rd time lol), please do not lock the topic. Allow people to respond so someone can use that information for them selves.
  24. My PC is under domain of company and I have admin rights. Frankly, I have to check with domain policy first regarding the point you mentionned. I will try the script on my personal Machine and update you. Thank you for the reply and support
  25. Recursion Help Needed

I have fixed the issue. It was missing a few if scenarios. Specifically, if statements for $lane = 5 and $totalBet = 10. Since those scenarios weren't handled properly, it would not fit the "<" if statements and exit the recursion early. p.s. My script has 2848 combinations... but it looks correct...
  26. IE Class Tag Inside of Iframe?

Do you have to work within the iframe? In a lot of cases you can just navigate to the src of the iframe directly
  27. sure i will and get back if i need help..
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.