All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Past hour
  2. Not sure why you feel the need to bump the thread already? Waiting at least 24 hours would be nice. So you mean that the part of the filename is missing in file "_FilesCopied.csv"? How are you opening this file as it has a CommaSeparateValues extension and the part that is missing starts with a comma? JOs
  3. First hit on my Google search: https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/21080632/Please-help-System-Web-Mail-cannot-access-CDO-Message-HTTPException.html See if that helps. Jos
  4. It is Windows XP SP3
  5. Is this WinXP SP3 or older? Might need to do some Googling on this to see whether it is supported for your version. Jos
  6. Hm, I originally didn't use those because you can't use _IEPropertySet with the "Fullscreen" property. However I did some looking after you said that and realized there's another property called "Theatermode" that did exactly what I wanted it to do. Works like a charm now, thanks Danp2. Here's that section of code for reference: $oIE = _IECreate ($url, 1) $hIE = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "hwnd") WinSetState($hIE, "", @SW_MAXIMIZE) WinWaitActive($Title) Sleep(1000) While Local $FS = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "theatermode") IF $FS = 0 Then _IEPropertySet($oIE, "theatermode", 1) EndIf WinActivate($title) WinWaitActive($title) Send("{F5}") Sleep(100000) Wend
  7. Hello guys. So i'm using the following function to detect a change in the screen by using the PixelGetColor function, that by the way, is working fine, but now i need to detect that pixel color change in a background window. That can be done? Thanks guys. Func ApertaF4() $pix = $corpix While $pix = $corpix Sleep (300) ControlSend("1 - STC (10.31.9.100)", "", "", "{F4}") $pix = PixelGetColor($px,$py) WEnd VelocidadesVelox() EndFunc ;==>ApertaF4
  8. Thanks, Jos. I'll try that function when I get a chance, probably tomorrow. If I have trouble with it, I'll post back for advice. If successful, I'll post my working code.
  9. Today
  10. Unfortunately, but you can not configure this feature to only search for text. It only checks if the two images match each other.
  11. Hello!!! first ... sorry for my bad English xD !! well ... The thing is I have this picture you see I just need to search the text ... but if the background changes I can not search for that same photo ... can I configure it to only compare the red and not the background ?? I also have the photo in white and red ... red letters white background.
  12. Hi there! I need to add a special disclaimer in emails signatures users. It's easy to add the message, but I want to check before if the message exist in HTML files.(My users have more than one signatures / html files) My condition to search and stop do not works correctly, it stop on the first html file if the condition is true, but do not search and the second HTML file. The goal is to add the message on every signature in the folder, but only one time of course. (This condition is important if the flag is not working and if we deploy the script again.) Here is my code, what is wrong ? $sFind = "</div>" $sFilename = _FileListToArray(@AppDataDir & "\Microsoft\Signatures\", "*.htm", 1, True) ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; For $i = 1 To $sFilename[0] $search = "If you read this message, you are the winner" Global $iLine = 0, $sLine = '', $iValid = 0 $hFile = FileOpen($sFilename[$i]) ; find the line that has the search string While 1 $iLine += 1 $sLine = FileReadLine($hFile) If @error = -1 Then ExitLoop ; test the line for the $search string until the flag $iValid is set If StringInStr($sLine, $search) And Not $iValid Then $iValid = 1 ContinueLoop EndIf If $iValid Then $iValid += 1 ConsoleWrite($iLine & ':' & $sLine & @CRLF) If $iValid = 1 Then ExitLoop Exit EndIf WEnd FileClose($hFile) Next ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; For $i = 1 To $sFilename[0] $iMsg = @CRLF $iMsg &="<p class=MsoNormal style='margin-bottom:12.0pt'><span style='font-size:14.0pt;font-family:""Lucida Sans Unicode"";color:black'>If you read this message, you are the winner....</span></p>" & @CRLF $iMsg &= "</div>" & @CRLF $iRetval = _ReplaceStringInFile($sFilename[$i], $sFind, $iMsg) Next Thanks !! Kreg
  13. I'm sure you could click it using the _IE functions.
  14. I'm doing all of this in IE due to certain restrictions placed on PCs in our domain environment. I have noticed the keystroke will work fine on some laptops so it is possible that it's some sort of addon or hardware issue, but i've tried booting IE into clean mode without addons and still can't seem to get it to function properly.
  15. AutoIt arrays are internally stored as safearrays of variants. All AutoIt variables are variants. An AutoIt variable that represents an array is a variant where the value of the vt field is VT_ARRAY + VT_VARIANT = 0x200C and the value of the data field is a pointer to the safearray. The essence of the example is to get a pointer to a by-value copy of the safearray. Through that pointer you can manipulate the safearray with real compiled code. With AutoItObject it's possible to register a system global object that represents an AutoIt array. You can find an example here.
  16. It's working! Thanks! you are the best @Danp2
  17. What browser are you using? FWIW, I checked in FireFox and Chrome and they both use Ctrl + Shift + F for opening the main menu. OIC, this is occurring in presentation mode. For me, the keystroke works just fine in Chrome.
  18. I also have problems with authorization. https://bittrex.com/Home/Api https://www.bitstamp.net/api/ Please, help!!!
  19. I would try something like this -- $oBtn = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento") While 1 If $oBtn.style.display <> 'none' Then ExitLoop Endif Sleep(500) WEnd _IEAction($oBtn, "focus") _IEAction($oBtn, "click")
  20. @Patryk Let's keep this in the public thread where others can benefit / participate, ok? ;-) What have you tried since your last post?
  21. Dear Colleagues, I have no idea how to refer to style.display in my loop. There is a button like: <input name="ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento" class="button" id="bodyPlaceholder_btnFecharProcessamento" style="display: none;" onclick="FecharJanelaProcessamento();return false;" type="submit" value="Fechar"> I want it to be clicked as soon as button's style change from style="display: none;" to style= ="display: inline-block;" This is what I got, but it's not working... Func GetButtons() $oButtons = _IEGetObjByName($oForm,"ctl00$bodyPlaceholder$btnFecharProcessamento",-1) $i = 0 While $i <> 1 For $oBtn In $oButtons If _IEFormElementGetValue($oBtn) = "Fechar" And $oBtn.document.style.display = "display: inline-block;" Then $i = 1 _IEAction($oBtn, "focus") _IEAction($oBtn, "click") ExitLoop EndIf Next WEnd EndFunc I will really appreciate if you could help me with these loop!
  22. Hej I'm not sure if i'm in the correct Forum corner but I hope you won't be too angry on me. So I am using SmtpMailer from JOS & mLipok. It works fine on my windows 7 computer but If I use it on my windows xp I get following error: ### COM Error ! Number: 80029C4A ScriptLine: 66 Description: "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\andi k\Eigene Dateien\Downloads\Mail(1).au3" (66) : ==> Variable must be of type "Object".: $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields^ ERROR And here is the full script: ; ;################################## ; Include ;################################## #Include<file.au3> ;################################## ; Variables ;################################## $SmtpServer = "smtp-mail.outlook.com" ; address for the smtp-server to use - REQUIRED $FromName = "Andy" ; name from who the email was sent $FromAddress = "*******@outlook.com" ; address from where the mail should come $ToAddress = "*******@outlook.com" ; destination address of the email - REQUIRED $Subject = "REGISTRATION REQUEST" ; subject from the email - can be anything you want it to be $Body = "Registration Request:" ; the messagebody from the mail - can be left blank but then you get a blank mail $AttachFiles = "" ; the file(s) you want to attach seperated with a ; (Semicolon) - leave blank if not needed $CcAddress = "" ; address for cc - leave blank if not needed $BccAddress = "" ; address for bcc - leave blank if not needed $Importance = "Normal" ; Send message priority: "High", "Normal", "Low" $Username = "*******@outlook.com" ; username for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $Password = "*******" ; password for the account used from where the mail gets sent - REQUIRED $IPPort = 25 ; port used for sending the mail $ssl = 1 ; enables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS ;~ $IPPort=465 ; GMAIL port used for sending the mail ;~ $ssl=1 ; GMAILenables/disables secure socket layer sending - put to 1 if using httpS ;################################## ; Script ;################################## Global $oMyRet[2] Global $oMyError = ObjEvent("AutoIt.Error", "MyErrFunc") $rc = _INetSmtpMailCom($SmtpServer, $FromName, $FromAddress, $ToAddress, $Subject, $Body, $AttachFiles, $CcAddress, $BccAddress, $Importance, $Username, $Password, $IPPort, $ssl) If @error Then MsgBox(0, "Error sending message", "Error code:" & @error & " Description:" & $rc) EndIf ; ; The UDF Func _INetSmtpMailCom($s_SmtpServer, $s_FromName, $s_FromAddress, $s_ToAddress, $s_Subject = "", $as_Body = "", $s_AttachFiles = "", $s_CcAddress = "", $s_BccAddress = "", $s_Importance="Normal", $s_Username = "", $s_Password = "", $IPPort = 25, $ssl = 0) Local $objEmail = ObjCreate("CDO.Message") $objEmail.From = '"' & $s_FromName & '" <' & $s_FromAddress & '>' $objEmail.To = $s_ToAddress Local $i_Error = 0 Local $i_Error_desciption = "" If $s_CcAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Cc = $s_CcAddress If $s_BccAddress <> "" Then $objEmail.Bcc = $s_BccAddress $objEmail.Subject = $s_Subject If StringInStr($as_Body, "<") And StringInStr($as_Body, ">") Then $objEmail.HTMLBody = $as_Body Else $objEmail.Textbody = $as_Body & @CRLF EndIf If $s_AttachFiles <> "" Then Local $S_Files2Attach = StringSplit($s_AttachFiles, ";") For $x = 1 To $S_Files2Attach[0] $S_Files2Attach[$x] = _PathFull($S_Files2Attach[$x]) ;~ ConsoleWrite('@@ Debug : $S_Files2Attach[$x] = ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF & '>Error code: ' & @error & @LF) ;### Debug Console If FileExists($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Then ConsoleWrite('+> File attachment added: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) $objEmail.AddAttachment($S_Files2Attach[$x]) Else ConsoleWrite('!> File not found to attach: ' & $S_Files2Attach[$x] & @LF) SetError(1) Return 0 EndIf Next EndIf $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") = 2 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") = $s_SmtpServer If Number($IPPort) = 0 then $IPPort = 25 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserverport") = $IPPort ;Authenticated SMTP If $s_Username <> "" Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpauthenticate") = 1 $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusername") = $s_Username $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendpassword") = $s_Password EndIf If $ssl Then $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Item ("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpusessl") = True EndIf ;Update settings $objEmail.Configuration.Fields.Update ; Set Email Importance Switch $s_Importance Case "High" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "High" Case "Normal" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Normal" Case "Low" $objEmail.Fields.Item ("urn:schemas:mailheader:Importance") = "Low" EndSwitch $objEmail.Fields.Update ; Sent the Message $objEmail.Send If @error Then SetError(2) Return $oMyRet[1] EndIf $objEmail="" EndFunc ;==>_INetSmtpMailCom ; ; ; Com Error Handler Func MyErrFunc() $HexNumber = Hex($oMyError.number, 8) $oMyRet[0] = $HexNumber $oMyRet[1] = StringStripWS($oMyError.description, 3) ConsoleWrite("### COM Error ! Number: " & $HexNumber & " ScriptLine: " & $oMyError.scriptline & " Description:" & $oMyRet[1] & @LF) SetError(1); something to check for when this function returns Return EndFunc ;==>MyErrFunc
  23. John C., Both of those snippets work fine for me: ; Check if any buttons required If $iButtonMargin Then ; Create Copy buttons $idCopy_ID = GUICtrlCreateButton("Copy Data && Hdr/Row", 0, $aiGUISize[1] - $iButtonMargin, $iButtonWidth_2, 20) ;$idCopy_Data = GUICtrlCreateButton("Copy Data Only", $iButtonWidth_2, $aiGUISize[1] - $iButtonMargin, $iButtonWidth_2, 20) $idCopy_Data = GUICtrlCreateButton("Copy Data Only", $iButtonWidth_2, $aiGUISize[1] - $iButtonMargin, $iButtonWidth_2, 20, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) ;Local $aAccelKeys[2][2] = [["{enter}", $idCopy_Data], ["^{enter}", $idCopy_ID]] ;GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys) ; Check if other buttons are required Did you add them in the same place? M23
  24. Good morning, I am struggling to find a way to force a ControlClick on a particular hidden element within a Google Slides window. Using Au3Info doesn't work as the hidden text won't appear when attempting to gather the data. Using inspect element will show the class/title of the button, but using the class in the ControlClick function doesn't seem to do anything. Since this script is going to be running on multiple machines with different resolutions, MouseClick isn't a good option either. Can someone help me figure out how to click this full screen button? One more note - It says "Ctrl + Shift + F" for full screen, however sending that combo doesn't work - nor does actually using those keys on the keyboard. Possible conflict with AutoIT hotkeys? Here's some sample code / screenshots to help: ControlClick($Title, "", "[CLASS:punch-viewer-icon punch-viewer-full-screen goog-inline-block]")
  25. something like this but this is build on old fashion mode and has 1 pixel border with other color than backcolor which bother me . I don't know how to remove completely the border or color the border in same color like backcolor any ideas ? c
  26. ;Adding $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON doesn't work $idCopy_Data = GUICtrlCreateButton("Copy Data Only", $iButtonWidth_2, $aiGUISize[1] - $iButtonMargin, $iButtonWidth_2, 20, $BS_DEFPUSHBUTTON) ;Adding these two lines doesn't work either Local $aAccelKeys[2][2] = [["{enter}", $idCopy_Data], ["^{enter}", $idCopy_ID]] GUISetAccelerators($aAccelKeys)
  1. Load more activity