All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. Browsers seem to have a built-in feature to insert a check box (Prevent this page from creating additional dialogues) into the message box created by an web site. This check box seems to appear when the same message box is triggered in succession within a short span of time. My problem is that AutoIt cannot read the text of the message box when this check box is included. I started to experence this after my Windows 10 was updated to Anniversay Update. I would like to know if anyone has experienced the same thing and if there is a solution to let the AutoIt read the text.
  3. @mLipok Faux pas on my part. Fixed!
  4. Thanks for answer and update. but why you have added https://w3c.github.io/webdriver/webdriver-spec.html#new-session instead: https://w3c.github.io/webdriver/webdriver-spec.html ?
  5. @mLipok The UDF should work with the MS Edge web driver, but I have yet to perform any test to confirm. From what I've read here, they claim to be compatible with both W3C and Wire protocols. Link added to GH as requested. ;-)
  6. I tried to set icon from this file: BatteryFlatIcon.res , but this doesnt work: TraySetIcon(@scriptdir & "\BatteryFlatIcon.res", 1). How to change autoit tray icon?
  7. If the link with the IP works for you and provide the expected data, then get away from IE and just use this 3 lines of code because it's a much more simple/fast/clean way Else if you want to use IE, it's the same approach. The results after entering the ID display in a iframe whose link appears in the source code of the page, and it's this link which is mentioned in my script BTW the link in your code didn't work for me, but this one did : http://www.hajcommittee.gov.in/
  8. Wow, are you amazingly helpful! Thanks! A question, though: In Post 14, he-she (trancexx doesn't like anyone prejudging gender by using specific pronouns) provides the code for a function named _MD5ForFirstFileChunk(). Where the hell does that come from? From Ward? Should I just use the code on that page, or is there some other UDF I should be using in addition to trancexx's UDF?
  9. It works, but GUISetState() is missing to show the GUI on startup
  10. See posts #7 and #14 in that thread for exactly that.
  11. Please also add this link: https://www.w3.org/TR/webdriver/ to GitHub introduction.
  12. @Danp2 what about MS Edge WebDriver : https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/tools/webdriver/ ? Whether this UDF is compatibile MS Edge ?
  13. New version: You can choose between output to console (default) or output as call tip (needs an property set, see 1st post).
  14. good luck with your scripting. BrewMan had the correct answer first. You just had to WinActivate your Notpad instance and your original code works great. $gGUIDummy = GUICreate("") ;~ MsgBox(1, "", "GUI Windows Handle is: " & $gGUIDummy) Run("notepad.exe") $HWND = WinWait("Untitled - Notepad") WinActivate($gGUIDummy) WinActivate($HWND) ControlSend($HWND, "", 0, "!f") ;control Id 0 is the issue here GUICreate was giving us a valid handle, checked it.
  15. Actually, if you look at my original post, I am sending a zero, not a variable. You are right, we can't expect everything to work no matter what we trow at it. I just wanted to point out an observation. Nothing critical. Regards
  16. Well, people tend to do a "Here, I fixed it..." instead of discussing is it a bag or not
  17. That's awesome, good for you! Edit: If it seems like my reply is less than helpful, that is because your post is less than detailed. Rather than just telling us what you want to do, how about explaining in detail what application you're trying to manipulate, what you have tried on your own, and what problems you are having? Help us help you
  18. @UEZ the GDI master! hahaha nice code
  19. I would like to create a self-contained autoclicker that works by holding down the mouse button
  20. @mikell I don't think so. I had this function also in Windows Screenshooter implemented which can monitor the clipboard but in the core it is the same. To be honest I forgot your post and I posted nothing new or special. Reason is probably that I'm concentrated in coding with FB.
  21. @UEZ Hello Is your code very different - I mean the concept - from this one here ?
  22. Need to add #include 'AutoItConstants.au3' Remarks The shutdown code is a combination of the following values: $SD_LOGOFF (0) = Logoff $SD_SHUTDOWN (1) = Shutdown $SD_REBOOT (2) = Reboot $SD_FORCE (4) = Force $SD_POWERDOWN (8) = Power down $SD_FORCEHUNG (16) = Force if hung $SD_STANDBY (32) = Standby $SD_HIBERNATE (64) = Hibernate Constants are defined in AutoItConstants.au3. Because you used the constant, you need the include that defines said constant. Or you put the number.
  23. i think this is working properly. You can't throw out an un-allocated memory address (pointer) at a function and not expect problems. that variable is just a pointer to memory somewhere.
  1. Load more activity