Fun little script if you receive prank calls

seandisanti

this is something i made for my collection agency to speed up getting an address to go with a phone number. it does a web search with searchbug.com and does a reverse lookup on the phone number, returning the address if the search is successful. Also good if you have someone calling from a land line (doesn't usually have any results for cell phones) that you don't know, but that you may want to um.... locate.

OPT("TrayIconDebug",1)
#include <stringsubcount.au3>
#include <ie.au3>
#include <array.au3>
$oIE = _IECreate(0)
_IENavigate($oIE, "http://www.searchbug.com/peoplefinder/peoplebyphone.aspx")
$o_form  = _IEFormGetObjByName($oIE,"wp")
$o_ne =_IEFormElementGetCount($o_form)
$o_un = _IEFormElementGetObjByIndex($o_form,3)
$ph = InputBox("Phone Number","Enter Phone Number")
_IEFormElementSetValue($o_un,$ph)
_IEFormSubmit($o_form)

sleep(3000)
$time = TimerInit()
while 1
    if WinExists("SearchBug  People Finder - Listing Details for:","") then exitloop
    if WinExists("SearchBug  People Finder - Search Results","") Then
        MsgBox(0,"No Results","No Address On Searchbug")
        Exit
    EndIf
    $searched = TimerDiff($time)
    if $searched > (5000) Then

MsgBox(0,"Timed Out","No Acceptable Response In Allowable Time" & $searched )
        Exit
    EndIf
WEnd
$ab = _IEPropertyGet($oIE, "locationurl")
if StringInStr($ab,"TQA") = -1 then
    Exit
EndIf
_iequit($oIE)

#region - parse street adress
$theaddress = StringMid($ab,StringInStr($ab,"&TQA")+5,StringInStr($ab,"&TQC") - (StringInStr($ab,"&TQA")+5))
$address = ""
for $i = 1 to StringLen($theaddress)
    $achar = StringMid($theaddress,$i,1)
    if $achar = "+"  Then
        $address = $address & " "
    Else
        $address = $address & $achar
    EndIf
Next
#endregion
#region - parse city
$thecity = StringMid($ab,StringInStr($ab,"&TQC")+5,StringInStr($ab,"&TQS") - (StringInStr($ab,"&TQC")+5))
$CITY = ""
for $i = 1 to StringLen($thecity)
    $achar = StringMid($thecity,$i,1)
    if $achar = "+"  Then
        $city = $city & " "
    Else
        $city = $city & $achar
    EndIf
Next
#endregion
$state = StringMid($ab,StringInStr($ab,"&TQS")+5,StringInStr($ab,"&QP") - (StringInStr($ab,"&TQS")+5))
$ZIP = StringMid($ab,StringInStr($ab,"&QZ")+4,StringInStr($ab,"&QK") - (StringInStr($ab,"&TQS")+4))
$zip = StringLeft($zip,5)
MsgBox(0,"address",$address & @CRLF & $city & ", " & $STATE & "  " & $zip)

• 9 months later...

Cameronsdad,

One thing I thought of when I saw this was it would be cool if it was used in conjunction with a free software based caller-id (http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/callerid.htm). Have your script automatically get the phone number of who is calling and know the persons address+ other info before you answer the phone.

Just a thought, cool script.

-Simucal

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Cameronsdad,

One thing I thought of when I saw this was it would be cool if it was used in conjunction with a free software based caller-id (http://www.analogx.com/contents/download/system/callerid.htm). Have your script automatically get the phone number of who is calling and know the persons address+ other info before you answer the phone.

Just a thought, cool script.

-Simucal

that would be pretty nice. unfortunately, i don't even have a land line at my house to test said script. maybe i'll bring the laptop to a friend's house and work that out...

***edit***

then i'd also have to implement a google earth lookup on the address too... so you'd get name, address, and a picture of the house...

Edited by cameronsdad

that would be pretty nice. unfortunately, i don't even have a land line at my house to test said script. maybe i'll bring the laptop to a friend's house and work that out...

***edit***

then i'd also have to implement a google earth lookup on the address too... so you'd get name, address, and a picture of the house...

Now THAT would be cool. Here is a little screenshot of how I envision that:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/214/cro...apture116mz.jpg

I do not have a landline either :)

AutoIt Scripts:Aimbot: Proof of Concept - PixelSearching Aimbot with several search/autoshoot/lock-on techniques.Sliding Toolbar - Add a nice Sliding Toolbar to your next script. Click the link to see an animation of it in action!FontInfo UDF - Get list of system fonts, or search to see if a particular font is installed.Get Extended Property UDF - Retrieve a files extended properties (e.g., video/image dimensions, file version, bitrate of song/video, etc)

Woah.. that'd be pretty sick :)

it would be pretty easy to manually look up a number, and then google earth the address, so automating it would be nothing at all. does the number look up still work? it used a website and it's been a while since i made it, they may have reformatted the site..