AutoLogin-Rapidshare

I'm trying to make a program that automatically logs me into rapidshare, but I want it all to be done while it is minimized, so I can do other stuff while I wait for it to log me in. I used the AutoIt window info tool but none of the things that i need to click on have ID's so i cant use ControlClick() or ControlSend(). I want it to Open RapidShare.com, Click on "Free Zone", Click on "Collectors Zone Login", Then enter my account name and password and click login.

Any ideas? If they do have ID's but the AutoIt doesnt show them is there a program that will show me the ID's?

I'm trying to make a program that automatically logs me into rapidshare, but I want it all to be done while it is minimized, so I can do other stuff while I wait for it to log me in. I used the AutoIt window info tool but none of the things that i need to click on have ID's so i cant use ControlClick() or ControlSend(). I want it to Open RapidShare.com, Click on "Free Zone", Click on "Collectors Zone Login", Then enter my account name and password and click login.

Any ideas? If they do have ID's but the AutoIt doesnt show them is there a program that will show me the ID's?

hm... havent you heard about IE?

check _IE functions at helpfile

you can make your own version of the page and name the things you need to click as long as the login is posted to where its supposed to go

EDIT: attached is the account login page with IDs username, password, and submit.

Edited by Mast3rpyr0

Only took me four hours but i got it to log in. I'm still really confused with alot of the _IE Functions but I'm starting to get it.

#include <IE.au3>

$oIE = _IECreate ("https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi")

$oForm = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$oQuery = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm, 0)
$oForm2 = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$oQuery2 = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm2, 1)

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery, "Acct")
_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery2, "Pass")
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

Ok that worked to log in, but When i try and make it enter a file location into a form it doesnt do any thing.

$oForm3 = _IEFormGetCollection ($oIE, 0)
$oQuery3 = _IEFormElementGetCollection ($oForm3, 0)

_IEFormElementSetValue($oQuery3, "File")
_IEFormSubmit($oForm)

i think it is because it is still using the login page

$oIE = _IECreate ("https://ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi")

for all of forms which is not the page im on at this time how would i make it get the forms for the new page?

i make a separate program from the help file that went straight to the upload page and got 3 forms, "fl", 0, and "u"