iCopy - transfer iPod music to Computer or iTunes

_Kurt

It's been quite a long time since I've been on the forums, but after receiving emails asking what happened to the Ipod Music Transfer project, I decided to rewrite everything. Really it's not that complicated, I don't see why so many people were interested. However, I've added a few features and made a more user friendly interface. The code has not been commented yet unfortunately, if by request it should be, I will eventually get around to it.

Download:

iCopy.au3

How To Use

Select your iPod, choose the filetype filters, and select your destination folder or choose the option to copy directly to itunes (auto-adds the songs to your music library)

I have only done testing on my own computer and iPod, and it worked perfectly. So let's hope it works as well for you guys.

Leave me some feedback, thanks.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

It's been quite a long time since I've been on the forums, but after receiving emails asking what happened to the Ipod Music Transfer project, I decided to rewrite everything. Really it's not that complicated, I don't see why so many people were interested. However, I've added a few features and made a more user friendly interface. The code has not been commented yet unfortunately, if by request it should be, I will eventually get around to it.

Download:

iCopy.au3

How To Use

Select your iPod, choose the filetype filters, and select your destination folder or choose the option to copy directly to itunes (auto-adds the songs to your music library)

I have only done testing on my own computer and iPod, and it worked perfectly. So let's hope it works as well for you guys.

Kurt

Ironic.. I jjust lost my Ipod at the park muttley

code

Download:

iCopy.au3

How To Use

Kurt

Ironic.. I jjust lost my Ipod at the park muttley

code

That's unfortunate..

One thing I really need to look into is reading .M4A and .M4P music files. I believe those filetypes are in AAC format, and I can't find a way to read it's song/artist name.

Kurt

Awaiting Diablo III..

• 3 months later...