Making a list box scroll TO the bottom?!?! Help please!

Hye all I have a great project im working on, It uses a an Input as a command prompt and a "GUICtrlList" for the data to show up in, But when the list box shows enough data to where it has a scroll bar it wont go to the newest added Strings, How do I make it so you can see the newly added string in the list box..(The bottom) It has a scroll bar and all but it just says to the top and you have to manually look to see if the command was correct or not... Anyone pleas ehelp with this. Ive searcha dn found nothing On this topic. Thanks Alot!

BTW, Im using _GUICtrlList_AddString() for the new data to be added to the list box,

Hye all I have a great project im working on, It uses a an Input as a command prompt and a "GUICtrlList" for the data to show up in, But when the list box shows enough data to where it has a scroll bar it wont go to the newest added Strings, How do I make it so you can see the newly added string in the list box..(The bottom) It has a scroll bar and all but it just says to the top and you have to manually look to see if the command was correct or not... Anyone pleas ehelp with this. Ive searcha dn found nothing On this topic. Thanks Alot!

BTW, Im using _GUICtrlList_AddString() for the new data to be added to the list box,

Something like this:

#include <GUIListBox.au3>
HotKeySet("{ENTER}","SendLine")
Global $LIST
$GUI = GUICreate("EXAMPLE",200,230)
$LIST = GUICtrlCreateList("",5,5,190,190,BitOR(0x00100000,0x00200000))
$INPUT = GUICtrlCreateInput("",5,200,190,20)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW,$GUI)

While 1
    $MSG = GUIGetMsg()
    If $MSG = -3 Then Exit
    Sleep(20)
WEnd

Func SendLine()
    _GUICtrlListBox_AddString($LIST,GUICtrlRead($INPUT))
    $LAST = _GUICtrlListBox_GetCount($LIST)
    _GUICtrlListBox_SetCaretIndex($LIST,$LAST)
    GUICtrlSetData($INPUT,"")
EndFunc

When the words fail... music speaks.