Ignore User's Key-typing/pressing

Hello, everyone.

My Script(Executed file converted by Aut2Exe) is designed to run using some key's combination like CTRL+ALT+LEFT in TC(Total Commander).

At most of time, my script works good, but sometimes it gave me unwanted result cause of my keeping pressing above key-combination, CTRL+ALT+LEFT.

So, I want to get this :

As soon as my script is loaded, additional user's key-typing/pressing will be ignored or released.

How can i get this? Plz help me. :)

BlockInput ( 1 )

be carefull though, you may get yourself stuck and have to restart your computer

BlockInput ( 0 ) will allow input again

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Ctrl + Alt + Del disables it, I believe.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.

Thanks for your reply, Xenogis.

But, that function is not exactly what i want.

Sorry for my poor english, and poor explanation. :D

What I really want to do is :

To release key(CTRL,ALT,LEFT) which are still being pressed by user for runnig my script in TC.

So that keys(CTRL,ALT,LEFT) can't affect any unwanted behaviour to TC.

Could you got it? :)