Gui style not being acheived need some help

Hi, so I am having trouble getting my gui looking how I wish it to look. I have tried everything I can think of from making it myself to using Koda. Nothing seems to be working. I am fairly new at autoit, so I don't know if it is not possible or I am just to stupid to use the right styles.

Posted Image

This is the style of bar that I am trying to achieve, but I can't seem to get it to look this way. Is it even possible in autoit to make a gui like this.

Basically it has a 1 pixel black border and uses a transparent png background and an xml file to define the gloss, flat or whatelse. I don't care about the xml file as I have made a background image to use. But if I use a bg img then my label to move my bar around becomes unusable.

#Region ### START Koda GUI section ### Form=C:\scripts\test.kxf
$gui = GUICreate("", 264, 24, 780, 0, BitOR($WS_BORDER,$WS_Popup), BitOR($WS_EX_TOPMOST,$WS_EX_WINDOWEDGE))
GUICtrlCreateLabel("", 0, 0, 10, 23, $WS_GROUP, $GUI_WS_EX_PARENTDRAG)
GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 0x0000FF)
$connect = GUICtrlCreateButton("connect", 191, 0, 26, 23, $BS_BITMAP)
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "connectclick")
GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @ScriptDir & "\connect.bmp", -1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Connect to the selected server")
$exit = GUICtrlCreateButton("exit", 220, 0, 20, 23, BitOR($BS_BITMAP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "exitclick")
GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @ScriptDir & "\exit.bmp", -1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Exit Usapsys RDP Dock")
$edit = GUICtrlCreateButton("edit", 242, 0, 20, 23, BitOR($BS_BITMAP,$WS_CLIPSIBLINGS))
GUICtrlSetOnEvent(-1, "editclick")
GUICtrlSetImage(-1, @ScriptDir & "\edit.bmp", -1)
GUICtrlSetTip(-1, "Edit the variables in the ini file")
$dboxh = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 10, 0, 90, 25)
For $i = 1 To $hsrvs[0][0]
    GUICtrlSetData($dboxh, $hsrvs[$i][1], "")
Next
$dBoxl = GUICtrlCreateCombo("", 100, 0, 90, 25)
For $i = 1 To $lsrvs[0][0]
    GUICtrlSetData($dBoxl, $lsrvs[$i][1], "")
Next
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
#EndRegion ### END Koda GUI section ###

This is my working gui as of right now. It looks very ugly and out of place on my desktop. Would it even be possible to make my gui achieve a look similar to the bar posted?

First off, your background color is off. Find a color picker on the forum to make it look a little better. For the buttons, instead of actually making a button, Valuater made great script called XSkin. This is exactly what you need for the buttons. Test out XSkin and if you have questions, come back and we can answer them.

Edit: For the ... part of the buttons, there is a function floating around on this forum that can measure the length of a given string. That will tell you if you need to use ... or not. I don't know of a way to emulate the system tray.

Edited by dantay9