Mouse Move

Manjish

Can't see my mouse pointer move to the desired coordinates. Y so?

MouseMove(200,300,15)
            Sleep(3000)
            MouseMove(500, 600,15)
            Sleep(3000)
            MouseMove(800, 900,15)
[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Can't see my mouse pointer move to the desired coordinates. Y so?

MouseMove(200,300,15)
            Sleep(3000)
            MouseMove(500, 600,15)
            Sleep(3000)
            MouseMove(800, 900,15)

Tabbing in your script indicates it's part of a much larger piece of code.

The example you posted works, obviously.

I can conclude on these two facts there is something wrong with the rest of your script that you're not posting. This is why we encourage people to write a script that reproduces the issue.

Edited by Manadar

Hi Manadar,

It's not a script, I was just checking.. Don't think too much when there's nothing in it.. About the tabbing. Well that was just for the sake of it..

Ok, Coming back to my problem, My mouse pointer doesn't move to the coordinates.. What's wrong then? I should see it moving to the points right? That I am not able to. Is there any flag that's causing this. making the movement invisible?

[font="Garamond"]Manjish Naik[/font]Engineer, Global Services - QPSHoneywell Automation India LimitedE-mail - Manjish.Naik@honeywell.com

Hi i am just running the code posted above. Nothing else. Still I can't see the mouse pointer moving to the coordinates. That's why I have posted here. Just to know why this weird behavior is seen.

Ok now I got it.. I had logged in to my pc remotely using "mstsc" cmd in run.

Mouse move didn't work.. I mean I couldn't see the pointer move. But now when ran the script on my PC, logged in physically to the machine, it works like it's supposed to..

Now this is something totally unexpected and new.. Anybody experienced this before?