Help needed with neural nets

Jjo

I have tried to make multilayer neural network which learns to play tic-tac-toe. Something like this, it haves 9 neurons simulating the situation, 14 hidden neurons and 9 output neurons. I have weights in every link and I tried make it remember links so it can make them stronger or weaker. Depending did it win. Anyways it haves always some problems.

If someone can make simple example of neural networks it would be great :D

I have tried to make multilayer neural network which learns to play tic-tac-toe. Something like this, it haves 9 neurons simulating the situation, 14 hidden neurons and 9 output neurons. I have weights in every link and I tried make it remember links so it can make them stronger or weaker. Depending did it win. Anyways it haves always some problems.

If someone can make simple example of neural networks it would be great

Get real! Nobody uses neural nets since Win98 Me!

Since version 3.0.0.0, AutoIt only uses Positronic AI.

:D

All seriousness aside, if you need help with some code, post the troublesome code... not general statements about what was supposedly done.

:D

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law