need more assistance

Xiis

ok i took those examples of the clocks made my own and gave it a pretty border and such lost the size bars and made it start at the top center of my screen, but even with topmost it wont run over a full screen client app (a.g. wat ever game i want to play) need help on doing this. Is it possible to make it run over them? if so how i really need help on this part i will be forever gratefull if you can help me.

i'm not going to tell you because it seems dumb to me you even ask this but here is what you need

@DesktopWidth

@DesktopHeight

$WS_POPUP

[font="Times"] If anyone remembers me, I am back. Maybe to stay, maybe not.----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Times"]Things I am proud of: Pong! in AutoIt | SearchbarMy website: F.R.I.E.S.A little website that is trying to get started: http://thepiratelounge.net/ (not mine)[/font][font="Times"] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/font][font="Arial"]The newbies need to stop stealing avatars!!! It is confusing!![/font]

Xenogis, stop being rude.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him." - Mark TwainPatient: "It hurts when I do $var_"Doctor: "Don't do $var_" - Lar.