Screen ratio for clicking?

I was wondering how and if I would make a equation for a screen ratio if this is possible, this is so depending on the size of the window it knows where to click in it, so if I have Mozilla Firefox opened all the way my program clicks the search bar perfectly, but if it is windowed it will obviously change where the search input is. Well I was hoping for a way to have it read the window and put the dimensions through some sort of equation than it will always click where it needs to, is this possible?

If what you're trying to do takes place in a browser, clicking is almost never needed, you could do pretty much everything without having to click. Of course this requires that you use the IE.au3 udf and not Firefox.

One of the exceptions for this is flash of course. In this case I would recommend that you position and size their window with your script before you automate it.

[font="Impact"] I always thought dogs laid eggs, and I learned something today. [/font]

Well so far Firefox has nothing to do with the script, and I don't even have a script, but this idea came accross my head for no reason and I was just wondering if it could be done because it seems it would be a handy tool to know for future projects.