Get certain text and do.. :P

Hi, I am new here :).. I am sorry but maybe anyone know how to use "get certain text" funcion? ;) I mean.. I am making script that will move mouse to X,Y and click after autoit see's certain text. Like if in FireFox was seen text like "blah blah blah" move mouse to X,Y and click. Is that hard to do B) B).. Can you help me? B) examples pleaseeee B) lol.. I am sorry, but I am really new here ;(

See the functions in this thread if you are working with FF

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=95595&view=findpost&p=687337

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

We don't write code for you. You write it and then we will help if you have a problem that can be pinned down.

AND FYI, I wouldn't have time to open an editor before your 2$ was gone.

George

Question about decompiling code? Read the decompiling FAQ and don't bother posting the question in the forums.

Be sure to read and follow the forum rules. -AKA the AutoIt Reading and Comprehension Skills test.***

The PCRE (Regular Expression) ToolKit for AutoIT - (Updated Oct 20, 2011 ver:3.0.1.13) - Please update your current version before filing any bug reports. The installer now includes both 32 and 64 bit versions. No change in version number.

Visit my Blog .. currently not active but it will soon be resplendent with news and views. Also please remove any links you may have to my website. it is soon to be closed and replaced with something else.

"Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill!"

I founded out what funcion should I need to use.. _FFSearch from FF.au3 :). But little help would help me ;). This is the code:

#Include <FF.au3>
_FFSearch($sSearchString[, $bCaseSensitive = false[, $bBackwards = false[, $bWrapAround = true[, $bWholeWord = false[, $bSearchInFrames = true]]]]])

Funcion info http://www.thorsten-willert.de/

So,how do I enter search string? B)