My script is running slow

Hi I have a simple script to automate some mudane functions for my game "Witcher". I used to play Withcer in my old PC which ran Vista 32bit but I upgraded my mobo, cpu and upgraded to Windows 7 64bit. Now the same script runs slower for me for some reason. I can tell because my script automate button presses much slower, before it was all rapid fire now my script only sends keystrokes like once per second or something to that effect. My script also starts slower like it takes time to warm up after I activate it to do something. I can't explain why this happens. I tried creating a very simple send key script and when activated it sends key presses rapid fire. My Witcher script is small at less then 200 lines and has simple logic like IF THEN and Pixelsearch it does no complicating calculations or what not. Could it be something like antivirus or windows 7 itself meddling with the script and slowing down its processing speed? I will appreciate any help thank you.

Imho (but it may be wrong) Default-ly Autoit Compiler 2exe pack your genereted app with UpX packer.

Try unpack your script with Upx-X shell(unpacker) and then run it again may be it helps to you.

When you run your packed 2exe it try firstly unpack self in memory and execute your exe may be it slow down your exes.+

2:) May be no enought hardware resources on your computer and the OS(Vista 64bit)slow down your exe on execute time.

If your script is not compiled 2exe imho Vista 64 bit slow down execution speed.

Edited by Sh3llC043r
[size="5"] [/size]

...Pixelsearch...

GDI operations are not hardware accelerated if you have DWM enabled, so disable that and your script will go in XP speeds again :)