Need Help

breezee07

I'm trying to create a GUI for getting information from customers, I want a full screen GUI that they fill out their information,(ex. email, first & last name) and it resets after each customer has filled it out and saves the information they entered into a text file. Its going to be on a laptop for anyone to touch so I'd like it if it was locked somehow so they cannot mess around on the computer only enter information. I seen a similar GUI but cannot figure out how to do it. I have an example picture of what I'd like to create or have created.

I don't mean to be lazy but if someone is bored and wants to create this for me I'd really appreciate it and if you're interested I could give you a discount on products from www.idahowatersports.com

post-54478-12593694905386_thumb.jpg

I think it would be much more productive if you were to learn a bit about AutoIt and code it yourself. No one is going to code it for you here, but we will do what we can to help.

To start off, you should look at the help file. Some useful functions for your needs are GUICreate, GUICtrlCreate..., and a while loop. You would also need WinGetHandle("[active]") to see if the window is the active window. If it isn't you can use WinActivate. That should be more than enough to get you started.

Edited by dantay9