Add picture to email

jerem488

There are at least two ways of adding picture to your mail. As attachment and as inline attachment.

Even though they sound like they are alike, there are big differences between them.

Both ways are demonstrated with AutoIt. You can find a full implementation of both ways in Mailer.au3.

So, all you need to do is download that script and study it's code. When you are done you will be full of knowledge and very much gay.

You'll be teaching email-atic.

Funny thing is I wrote that script :) .

Of course that you could just drop it and do something else, like watch tv or something.

♡♡♡

eMyvnE

There are at least two ways of adding picture to your mail. As attachment and as inline attachment.

Even though they sound like they are alike, there are big differences between them.

Both ways are demonstrated with AutoIt. You can find a full implementation of both ways in Mailer.au3.

So, all you need to do is download that script and study it's code. When you are done you will be full of knowledge and very much gay.

You'll be teaching email-atic.

Funny thing is I wrote that script :) .

Of course that you could just drop it and do something else, like watch tv or something.

Thank you !

But can I extract a fucntion in this code ?

because the code is very long, and I only want know how to insert pictures / html code...

But the code is very good !

Thanks

Qui ose gagneWho Dares Win[left]CyberExploit[/left]