ControlSend types of controls

What options are available for the different types of controls? I see in the help it says you can use "standard MS controls" but it only lists edit and button. How can I get access to save exclusively through controlsend/controlclick? Is there a specific way to call File > Save as > etc? And do I have to call the submenu different than "[CLASS:Notepad]"?

For example, this is my guesswork on how it could be done:

Run("notepad.exe")
ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", "This is a line of text in the notepad window")
sleep(1000)
ControlClick("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:File; INSTANCE:1]")
sleep(1000)
ControlClick("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Save as; INSTANCE:1]")
sleep(1000)
ControlSend("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "Edit1", "c:\test1231.txt")
sleep(1000)
ControlClick("[CLASS:Notepad]", "", "[CLASS:Button; TEXT:Save; INSTANCE:1]")

The reason I want to use controlclicks is because this script will be called remotely without being logged into the system via normal means.

Cool, thanks. That helps a lot. Unfortunately no information is returned when I hover over or click "file". Any idea how I can simulate the opening of the file menu and clicking "save as" through the control methods?

Edited by sarcasteak

Hi Guys, sorry, still having issues with this. Any idea how to emulate mouse clicks so they work when ran with pstools? I assume using control sends would work based on advice I earlier received, but it isn't easy figuring out exactly which commands to send. Any advice?